Clear All

• Naomi
    replied
    Thank you Daremo and Delilah for your advice and input

Leave a comment:

• Daremo
    replied
    Hey Naomi,
    If you have any feelings from dreams/nightmares you can release on them as stories and welcome whatever emotions they bring up. Maybe this will help you go deeper and uncover more layers.

Love,
    Daremo

Leave a comment:

• DelilahCertifiedSMCoach
    replied
    Hi Naomi!

One explanation might be that you've opened the bodymind to releasing and the releasing is continuing during sleep. Releasing is an energy modality so it would follow that you might still be releasing energy after you've fallen asleep. When I can't fall asleep it's because I need to release. If I release until I am in peace I then fall off to sleep with ease. The bodymind really likes releasing. It wants to release. In order to support that perhaps you might start releasing earlier so that you can wind down from releasing at a point where the bodymind is less stirred up and have a more peaceful night's sleep.

Best,
    Delilah

Leave a comment:

• Naomi
    started a topic More intense dreams/nightmares after releasing

More intense dreams/nightmares after releasing

Hello follow releasers,
    I was curious if anyone else here has a similar experience to mine. When I do an extended release at night before sleep, usually releasing emotions and goals, my dreams are more intense and my sleep more restless. Did anyone else here experience something similar? Any ideas on going beyond?

Love,
    Naomi
Working...
X