Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we try to feel the sensation of wanting in our body before releasing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we try to feel the sensation of wanting in our body before releasing?

Hello

I would like to know if we try to feel the feeling of wanting to let go, wanting to control or wanting security in our body before letting it go like we do with the AGFLAP emotions where we try to locate the emotion in our body and then release it?

Regards
    Nick185

Hi Nick185!

Yes, it helps to notice the sensations in the body even with the wants because then we get direct feedback into how the releasing is going.

Warmly,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you for the response Delilah can you please give me your opinion on this?

One more question I had was, isn't using the three questions "could you, would you and when" an attempt to drop the emotion like Hale says dropping a pen from our hand that is tightly gripped, if yes then isn't it a way of 'wanting to control' by wanting to remove it/drop it and if that's the case do we stop using the method of releasing the AGFLAP asking the three questions - could you, would you and when and only focus on the three wants that is - control, approval and security or can we use both the methods?

Because after the learning the second technique of releasing the three wants I get a sense that the one method of AGFLAP seems more like wanting to control kindly help?

Comment

See my answer to this on another post of yours Nick.
        Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X