• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You May Start To Feel More

Purchase Letting Go Movie on DVD http://www.lettinggo.tv/moviedvd/
    Purchase Beyond Letting Go http://www.lettinggo.tv/beyond-lettinggo/
    Purchase The Sedona Method Course http://www.sedona.com/transform
    Learn The Sedona Method in 2 hours. http://opti1.lettinggo.tv/smc-quickstudy/

As a result of decades of self doubts, fears, emptiness, low self esteem and so much more, which has led me to this time in my life where I am experincing the toughest, most painful challenges that I have ever faced. I decided to purchase the Letting Go movie. As I watched, I realized that it was time to start "experiencing" letting go. I quickly found relief from, in some cases, life long stress and struggles. I've never felt such peace in my life. No this has not brought me complete release, but that "beginning" is fantastic.

Having said that I must say that I completely resonate with what Hale says in the "You may start to feel more" video. After initially letting go of some of the things that trouble me, I started to feel "waves" of loneliness, fear and doubts. It was frightening, and I wanted to hide from it, to stop it from happening. But I somehow "knew" that I had to start releasing those feelings as well.

I'm glad I did because as I continue to release, the stressors and struggles seem to get further and further away. They are not as gone as I want them to be, but I thank God that they are not as bad as they were.

Frank

Comment

Frank,

Thanks for sharing this. Yes, there may be waves of energy arising as you open inside, however as you realize that they are not who or what you are, they will naturally dissolve. The peacefulness that you speak of is always just beneath the surface.
      I'm sure you will continue to find this community of like-mnded folk to be of tremendous support.
      All the best.

Annrika
      Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
      www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Thank you Frank, Annrika, and Hale. Yes, I am experiencing this with Gratitude and sometimes with resistance. <3

Comment

Hi Jessica and Frank,

I remember when I started releasing and opening up inside, it was like Pandora's box! There was so much pent up energy being released and it felt like things breaking loose inside; old beliefs, painful memories and identities. Resistance also came and went as part of the mix.
          You will find many helpful tips and suggestions as to how to support your releasing in becoming a natural and intergral part of life.
          Click on "Letting Go Questions & Answers" and go to "Tips for making releasing constant".

Warm regards,

Annrika
          Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
          www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
          [email protected]

Comment

Thank you Annrika. I'll check it out.
            Jessica

Comment

Hi Frank, Annie and Jessica,

I had much of the same feelings that you all are describing when I began releasing. At first I thought the process and program was fantastic so I really went for it. Eventually I found myself in a terrible state of fear and anxiety that I alomst backed off. I even wondered if the Method was contributing to this anxiety and fear. I started using the Holistic recordings and I had a huge breakthrough. Suddenly in one of the holistic releases the fear and the anxiety fell away. This astonished me because up until then I would have periods of relief but this was different. The whole collection of thoughts, feelings and sensations that I was calling anxiety and fear fell completely away and I experienced a calm and stillness that was very profound. I remember feeling like suddenly everything was clear and perfect. Even things that I thought were very troublesome problems reflected a perfection that I just couldn't see before. Since then I have been having these "breakthroughs" in awareness with great regualarity. And even though I am fully capable of getting lost in the dream again most times I remember these breakthroughs and the dream is less and less convincing to me. I know if I just keep letting go that I will experience what is real in no time at all.

Hale, thanks for starting this thread and for Frank's, Annie's and Jessica's contribution to it.

Delilah
              Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 08-26-2010, 11:48 AM.
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks Delilah,
                The holistic CDs sound interesting. Right now, I'm working with the CDs. Considering what's going on, I'm going to do the fear release (CD8, Track 4) until I feel better. Paranoia is one of my defects. I seem to be attracting people that hurt me and/or want to hurt me; and of course I'm anticipating how people might hurt me. Its exhausting. I'll do some before sleeping.
                Jessica

Comment

Working...
                X