Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Butt" System: The Stories & Thoughts

Hello Community,

It has been mentioned that one must take some level of action to achieve a goal, which could be something very small. As the famous story about the guy stuck on a roof top in the middle of a flood praying for God to save him points out the solutions can find you. How hard would it have been for the guy to climb into the boat, get into the rescue basket of the chopper, grab a piece of wood that floated by, etc?

He didn't have to find the solutions as the solutions were finding him. In that situation a solution was very clear. Who on this forum would not climb into a boat that stopped by to get you off a roof top surrounded by water? The answer was "screaming" at him but he choose to ignore it waiting for some magical hand of God to scoop him off the roof. God/Universe/Power That Be whatever you want to call it was saying get into the x "I" am trying to help you.

If you listen to (sorry forum won't allow hyperlinks) * community.sedona.com/lester-levenson-support-calls/694-getting-rid-wanting.html#post695 * Lester clearly states once you have released you simply focus on your goals and they almost instantly or at least very quickly come into being. In "The Abundance Book" by Larry Crane he mentions that Lester explained to him if you really want your business to thrive just go home and do nothing but release. Crane had a hard time believing this but he trusted Lester and gave it a try. He states it worked like magic and beyond his dreams.

That is when Crane mentions the term "butt" system. You sit on your butt while releasing and focusing on your goals and the Universe (God/The Power That Be/Whatever) simply and effortlessly brings that into your life. In fact Crane suggests adopting the following goal and promises it will work if you truly release, "I allow myself to do absolutely nothing except release and have a wonderful abundant life with ease."

Lester says it is possible and explains whatever you need just shows up assuming you aren't blocking it. This of course means releasing and Sedona.

That brings me to the point of this thread.

1) What goals/progress have you seen just show up in your life without you doing much of anything?

2) Were the answers as clear as get in the boat?! Or were they more cloudly?

3) Share your thoughts on this idea if you like.
    Last edited by solaris; 05-22-2012, 03:19 PM. Reason: Fixed a few minor grammar errors.

So no one has any comments, thoughts, or stories on the butt system?

Comment

i like this thread.

I only have a couple of minutes, but I'm going to type real quick.

Almost every goal that I've set, I've been able to see solutions for.

Usually, once I get out of the way and let go of my resistance, I can either choose to let go of the goal or I can choose to take action on it.

I create many "mini-goals" in my life on a day to day basis - setting up certain events, meeting certain people, making things happen in an orchestrated manner, etc. And to me, it just seems that my life is in the flow one way or another.

-----

I've been setting some financial goals for myself recently - some ones that I thought "I wouldn't be able to achieve yet because I didn't have the proper resources".

However, once I started letting go and I released on the resistance of not having enough money to start my goal, then I magically found that there were tons of people in my life who were willing to help and support me. Once I let go of my resistance, the "magic" started to happen and people and circumstances just happened to pop into my awareness/consciousness/experience that wouldn't normally happen.

I didn't force these things to happen, and they seemed "inevitable" because I was released on it.

Yes, I had to take a couple of action steps here and there, but it didn't feel like conscious action. It felt more like "involuntary action". (For example, you might consciously/voluntarily get out of bed, but don't have to consciously control your heartbeat, your breathing, and every single muscle, most of that is involuntary.)

You just simply decide which direction you would like to go, you turn it into a goal statement, and you release.

And whenever I get to a point of courageousness, acceptance, or peace, I start releasing on the action steps and those work wonders for me

I'll take action without really feeling like I'm taking action.

Just my experience. I'd love to hear anyone else's thoughts about this

-AR

Comment

Thanks for the share and very cool!

I have seen some interesting results myself. From small to big.

A small example for me was helping a neighbor with her cable TV. I am the local geek and get calls from family and some neighbors to help them with computer and technical issues. Anyway this neighbor was having trouble with her TV service so being a good neighbor I offered to take a look and she said, "Please would you?!" She had an appointed with the cable company in like three days but had already been a few days without service.

I am not sure how the problem started but she couldn't get the cable signal to her TV anymore. I did restore this but unfortunately the cable box was asking for a PIN number. She had no idea and her husband, who manages the cable service, was out of town. I tried some default entries and we took a few guesses but then got totally locked out due to providing to many wrong pin numbers.

She called in but the cable the company refused to do anything about it because she wasn't the direct account holder. I do understand their point but that meant she was locked out of the cable service. Anyway while she was on the call and it became clear she wasn't going to get the code or a reset from the cable company I put being energy into the problem.

I eventually left because there was nothing more I could do for her. She was hoping her husband would call later that night so she could get the code from him. Well I had barely gotten home when she called saying the locked message had disappeared and the service turned itself on. Now I know cable boxes first don't ask for pins if they aren't set and second don't turn themselves on when a pin is set and the pin isn't entered. I know these boxes and have worked with them. A google reveals many people complaining about being locked out for days or weeks due to unknown pins.

Another example is a bigger one. I had a relative who knows and used Sedona, along with teachings from Tolle, to release on a major IRS issue that wouldn't go away. The IRS wanted tens of thousands of dollars in extra taxes. The issue had been going on for quite a long time with letters flying between the IRS and her. Anyway not long after releasing an answer easily came to her and the IRS quickly reverse course and offered to settle for a little over a hundred dollars. The amount had dropped by almost $35,000 and she did it all on her own.

When she first got the letter from the IRS her CPA did some homework and said there is nothing you can do but pay them. Well needless to say she called her CPA and he was shocked and in disbelief. In over 30 years as a CPA he claimed to NEVER had seen anything like it. Oh sure he had battled the IRS, over all kinds of issues, but based on what they were saying in regards to this issue he had never seen anyone work it out to their advantage. He asked her to fax him the final IRS letter.

Comment

Originally posted by solaris View Post
          In over 30 years as a CPA he claimed to NEVER had seen anything like it. Oh sure he had battled the IRS, over all kinds of issues, but based on what they were saying in regards to this issue he had never seen anyone work it out to their advantage.
          Hehe, this really stuck out to me because different things have happened in my life where it's like people exclaim to me that they've never seen XXX or YYY happen.

Whenever I release, it's not really me "doing" anything to force these magical things to happen.

I really don't know how they happen, it's just like the Universe completely aligns itself and works magic behind the scenes.

Once anyone releases, they get access to that same "magic" lololololol

Comment

I agree - get out of the way and let the unmanifested relam/Universe/God (however you wish to see it) do it for you. Of course this really means get out of the way with your mind and mind oriented state. When one resists what is and tries to live outside the NOW one creates these "problems" and by living in the NOW with full surrender and acceptance of the NOW one allows Being energy to flow into one's life.

Of this doesn't mean you don't set goals and have preferences but you do drop all the wanting based on lack, fear, greed, control, lust, must haves, etc. You accept what is, after all what is more insane than not accepting what currently exists in the present moment? Then free your mind from holding on to the "problem" and the rest handles itself.

Pretty awesome isn't it? I also really enjoy just noticing the unmanifested by looking and observing empty space which is the unmanifested in "physical" form.

Comment

Hello Community,

It has been mentioned that one must take some level of action to achieve a goal, which could be something very small. As the famous story about the guy stuck on a roof top in the middle of a flood praying for God to save him points out the solutions can find you. How hard would it have been for the guy to climb into the boat, get into the rescue basket of the chopper, grab a piece of wood that floated by, etc?

He didn't have to find the solutions as the solutions were finding him. In that situation a solution was very clear. Who on this forum would not climb into a boat that stopped by to get you off a roof top surrounded by water? The answer was "screaming" at him but he choose to ignore it waiting for some magical hand of God to scoop him off the roof. God/Universe/Power That Be whatever you want to call it was saying get into the x "I" am trying to help you.

If you listen to (sorry forum won't allow hyperlinks) * community.sedona.com/lester-levenson-support-calls/694-getting-rid-wanting.html#post695 * Lester clearly states once you have released you simply focus on your goals and they almost instantly or at least very quickly come into being. In "The Abundance Book" by Larry Crane he mentions that Lester explained to him if you really want your business to thrive just go home and do nothing but release. Crane had a hard time believing this but he trusted Lester and gave it a try. He states it worked like magic and beyond his dreams.

That is when Crane mentions the term "butt" system. You sit on your butt while releasing and focusing on your goals and the Universe (God/The Power That Be/Whatever) simply and effortlessly brings that into your life. In fact Crane suggests adopting the following goal and promises it will work if you truly release, "I allow myself to do absolutely nothing except release and have a wonderful abundant life with ease."

Lester says it is possible and explains whatever you need just shows up assuming you aren't blocking it. This of course means releasing and Sedona.

1) What goals/progress have you seen just show up in your life without you doing much of anything?

It's not just Larry that spoke about the Butt system, if you listen to old audios of Lester many many times he spoke about working is for slaves and a step to going free is to "get everything by releasing only"

Would love to hear more gains from people

Comment

Hello Community,

He didn't have to find the solutions as the solutions were finding him. In that situation a solution was very clear. Who on this forum would not climb into a boat that stopped by to get you off a roof top surrounded by water? The answer was "screaming" at him but he choose to ignore it waiting for some magical hand of God to scoop him off the roof. God/Universe/Power That Be whatever you want to call it was saying get into the x "I" am trying to help you. Help filling in tax return on Your Books On Time. If you listen to (sorry forum won't allow hyperlinks) * community.sedona.com/lester-levenson-support-calls/694-getting-rid-wanting.html#post695 * Lester clearly states once you have released you simply focus on your goals and they almost instantly or at least very quickly come into being. In "The Abundance Book" by Larry Crane he mentions that Lester explained to him if you really want your business to thrive just go home and do nothing but release. Crane had a hard time believing this but he trusted Lester and gave it a try. He states it worked like magic and beyond his dreams.

Would love to hear more gains from people

Comment

Working...
                X