No announcement yet.

Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a funny gain....an elderly neighbour is getting confused about how to and when to put out different kinds of rubbish.
    She is putting stuff in the wrong bags on the wrong day, resulting in piles of rubbish left out all the time. The bin men will not collect it as they follow rules of what/how/when.
    I wondered how I could help, and started by decanting some of her rubbish into my bin when I put it out for emptying.

Then I wondered a bit more and came up with different actions I could take.

On Saturday the re-cycling bin came and I was astonished that they took her rubbish even though it was not recycling stuff.

It feels like her rubbish had been collected by the mere act of thinking about it and asking for the best solution.

Comment

I love it zannierose!
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

another gain to share. Someone suggested visiting me and I did not fancy their plans because ( enter story here) . I did some clean ups re this person and when I thought about them during the day I loved them because they are the way they are/granted them the right to be the way they are. The visit is still going ahead but in a way that feels so much lighter, and I am now looking forward to it.

Comment

That's fantastic zannierose!

www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

earlier this year I was given a scary diagnosis. I did some releasing, took action in the form of a new focus on very healthy eating. I also went through the Health course Hale did a while back. This week I was told the results show the all clear and the doctor said I have dodged a serious health issue.

Comment

Congratulations zannierose! That's a wonderful gain!
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I take part in a lot of international art swaps and the other day noticed feelings of resentment at the cost of postage for two items. I welcomed the feelings etc and then not long afterwards came across a website where I can buy stamps at a lower price...fun gain!

Comment

Wonderful zannierose!
                  www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

There was a library book waiting for me at the library. I did not feel like going to collect it. There's a one day event on Saturday and the book is required reading. I have not booked the event yet. It seemed to be a good idea to get it today rather than tomorrow but I really could not be bothered.
                    I did a holistic release ' could I feel I cant be bothered as much as I do'.
                    could I feel inclined to get it as much as I do.
                    After a few rounds I put on my coat and off I went. Am now going offline to read it and see if I want to book the day event on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                    X