Some gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some gains

So I did not write much about any gains so far.

For sure I had some. Quite some astounding gains:

I have a much greater sense of freedom about one of the last compulsive behaviors I still found myself engaging with. I still felt the challenge to face what is without distracting myself from it in anyway, but I have come a long way. It appears to me that all or almost all of the compulsiveness is gone.

A recent experience in the last few days was that I am not even sure I want a goal that I saw as one of my life goals for more a decade already. On one hand that really surprises me and I thought "What is even going on here?" - Ha, can I let go of wanting security? Yes. And can I let go of wanting control? Yes. – on the other hand I feel a greater freedom as I apparently stopped clutching my arms around that goal like my life depends on it. I intend to release more about and also to complete the second round of Paraliminal Accelerator about it. If just to gain more freedom...

Also regarding using Paraliminals I found much less resistance to the positive messages contained in them.

Also I found a releasing partner.

In a work situation where I often ducked away and then resisted that I did, I found myself openly expressing healthy boundaries. Also in some other situation I found myself acting with more courage.

It is good to write this. It brings to awareness that I made some progress.

great gains..thanks for sharing them with us

Comment

Thanks for sharing
      Paraliminals are indeed an amazing tool

Comment

That's wonderful ananda99! Thanks for sharing these great gains!

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you, Zannie, Daremo, Delilah. I aim at remembering doing this from time to time.

I found another gain while walking through the woods: My capacity to move through most difficult emotions without distracting myself has greatly increased.

Comment

the better it gets the better it gets

Comment

Good job ananda99!!
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
              X