This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to become a SM Coach?

To the often asked question "How do I become a Sedona Method Coach?", here's the answer and the opportunity.

Upcoming Coach Level One Trainings

This training is designed for anyone who would like to deepen their use of The Sedona Method and to help you learn to lovingly share it and support patients, clients, friends and family in releasing.

Instructor: Annrika James

Sedona Creative Life Center, 333 Schnebly Hill Rd., Sedona AZ

Dates: Mon,Tues & Wed, January 3rd, 4th & 5th, 2011 -- 10:00am - 5:30pm
    Immediately following the Living Love Retreat -- Dec. 27th - Jan. 2nd

Venue to be announced

Dates: Frid, Sat & Sun, January 21st, 22nd & 23rd, 2011 -- 9:30am - 5:30pm

Price: $593.00 USD

Registration: Email [email protected] or go to http://www.SedonaCoaching.com

*Completion of a Seven Day Retreat is highly recommended but not a prerequisite for this training.
    If Hale does another Certified Coach Program he will select from those who have completed Levels One and Two.
    Last edited by Annrika James; 10-11-2010, 10:22 PM.
    Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
    www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
    [email protected]

Hello Annrika,
    My name is MaryAnne and I currently live in Minnesota, in a small town outside of St. Paul, the capitol. I just finished the living love teleseminar, and Know I would like to continue with Sedona method. There is another course offered on teleseries, on Financial Liberation, Sex, Food, etc., for 12 weeks that I am seriously considering taking, yet to become a coach, I'm wondering.....could even I attend the Level One training if I only took the teleseminar series Living Love and then this next Financial Libertation one? Or would there be something else I need to look at first, or consider in terms of in person or DVD's?
    I understand Hale is going on a sabbatical for a bit so I don't know even if there would be a retreat for awhile.

Love and Thanks,
    MaryAnne

Comment

Hi MaryAnne,

The whole coach program and prerequisites are currently under revision. I would suggest taking a few live courses with our licensed instructors as well as any of the online courses that appeal to you. For the schedule of live courses worldwide go to: Sedona Method, as well as check the calendar above.

Love,
      Annrika
      [email protected]

Comment

Hello Annrika, How are you?

Thank you for answering my question... I will check out the schedule for live courses above and worldwide......I loved the Living Love teleseries and also just bought the online Sedona Method course which I will being going through......As I am a caregiver for my elderly and increasingly fragile mother, this work is helping me enormously as I continue to release on a myriad of stories and labels around ancestry, family and sacrifice mentality. To have such a great navigational tool is priceless.

By the way, I imagine you offer live courses in Sedona? How often do you offer these?

Love and Thanks,
        MaryAnne Beers

Comment

Hi MaryAnne,

I am very well, thank you for asking. It's wonderful that you have these simple, powerful tools at this time in your life. Your dear mother is here for you too!

In answer to our question about courses in Sedona: My husband Tim and I do hold courses in Sedona, and elsewhere. We have just completed "The Sedona Method / Living Letting Go", a newly designed foundation course aligned with the current processes presented in all the online courses. This course is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in the triple welcoming process and apply it to all life situations and goal accomplishment. (The 20 CD Audio course, as good as it is, is no longer current.)

We are offering "The Sedona Method / Living Letting Go" a 2-day seminar this weekend in Durango, Colorado:
          Courses and Workshops offered by Sedona Coaching

We will be scheduling an advanced seminar in Sedona this Fall: "Transforming Your World" - a new course which focuses on the 5th Way and is designed to support you in sharing and supporting others in the Sedona Method. I invite you to look out for further announcements, here in the community and on our website.

All the best,
          Annrika
          Licensed Instructor: Sedona Method Seminars and Coaching Worldwide
          Last edited by Annrika James; 06-22-2011, 01:15 PM.
          [email protected]

Comment

Hi This is Kamlesh from India, I am interested in to be a coach. So just wanted to check if there are any updates coach program.

Comment

Hi Kamiesh, there are no plans for coach training at this time.

Annrika
              [email protected]

Comment

I've just posted about this in the live events section - Annrika I see your last post was from 2010, so I wonder if there is any coach training available now? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by TheresaB View Post
                  I've just posted about this in the live events section - Annrika I see your last post was from 2010, so I wonder if there is any coach training available now? Thank you!
                  Hi TheresaB!

I'm not sure when someone who is really "in the know" about this will come onto the site so I'll tell you that as far as I know there are still no plans for coach training at this time. I didn't want you to feel that your question is being ignored. I recommend that you just keep checking in here or in the retreats, etc. to see if that changes.

Best,
                  Delilah
                  www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hello Theresa, there are still no plans for coach training at this time.
                    Best,
                    Annrika
                    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks Delilah and Annrika - I'll keep an eye on things and hope for something next year.

Originally posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post
                      Hi TheresaB!

I'm not sure when someone who is really "in the know" about this will come onto the site so I'll tell you that as far as I know there are still no plans for coach training at this time. I didn't want you to feel that your question is being ignored. I recommend that you just keep checking in here or in the retreats, etc. to see if that changes.

Best,
                      Delilah

Comment

Working...
                      X