Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond Letting Go Course

Hi!

I just finished with Beyond Letting Go Course and I would like to share my thoughts that could be interesting for anyone who is still gathering information about the method or 5th way or deciding if they will purchase the course at all.

It was really profound for me, enjoyable and easy to listen to. I felt like it has resonated with me on all the places that it was supposed to and that I needed. What struck me the most is how fast and easy people seem to drop even the most difficult memories and problems. There is a tremendeous power in the method, and that is so obvious to see in this course. I will definately listen to it again, it really has (as it's stated in the movie) a lot of goodness in it.

I would highly recommend it to everyone, it has has helped me a lot.

Thank you Hale and thanks to all the people that were involved in making and distribution of this product.

Hello Santuno!!!!

You are fast! Congratulations!

I am still listening to it.

Regarding what Santuno mentioned that this method is so powerful, enjoyable and easy to listen, I would also said that I adore this Hale's Sedonic laughing OMG! with this laughing people are letting go more easily.
    So I would also recommend for everyone to catch a first chance in life to attend live seminar.

I cant wait to attend.

I didnt even listen to half of it and it already helped me yesterday with getting two visas, instead of one,so what will happen till the end

Santuno thank you for starting this thread
    I wish you many happy releasing and all of you that listened, are listening and will listen to Beyond letting go!
    Do what you do when you are doing it, and don't do what you are not doing when you are not doing it!

Comment

More great things that happen since I am listening to this audio course

Dear all,

before I wrote this post I felt certain feeling of beeing uncomfortable because all these things are happenning to me, so what could someone think: How come?

So I let go this feeling of wanting approval and control and here I am.
      I want to share this new goals with you.

So I will start with a "small" one. It is regarding two software book's that I needed to buy for my new job.
      Those books were having to many pages and they were way to expensive to buy. And honestly I didnt need those big books I wanted to buy something small, a handy book that I could take with me.
      Posibilities to find something like that were small.

I dont remember that I was forcing myself to think on that or anything, just told myself how it would be cool to find it and I let that thought go.

Today I was walking and I saw one store. I said to myself: "hey about those books maybe I can find something that I want"
      I went in and after searching, the lady that was selling books gave me those two books. Small ones, the same that I wanted. And those two books were the only one left in the store.

She said: hey lucky one, like those two were waiting for you

The other big goal is about people

Since I am traveling to my new job by the begining of December I was thinking how will I say bye bye to all dear people that I know. And I know many of them.
      So today when I was checking e mail my girlfriend sent me invitation card for one party (in which I found my life situation totaly)

The invitation message was:

No matter how far we can get in life, we still feel the need to travel more, so we can find more insipration in life. So I must take this road in front of me to keep searching.
      I would like this speacial moment to celebrate with all my dear friends

Signed by-Director of my ex company (that I was working in 8 years ago)
      We stayed in contact since then, even shared the same friends.

My ex Director knew almost all my dear people and more.

So my wish that I didnt even have to wish came true....

Next week I will be seeing most of them and will have a chance to say good bye

PS: Beyong letting go audio course is MUST HEAR! Awesome!!!
      Last edited by Minja; 11-19-2010, 10:36 AM.
      Do what you do when you are doing it, and don't do what you are not doing when you are not doing it!

Comment

Originally posted by santuno View Post
        Hi!

I just finished with Beyond Letting Go Course and I would like to share my thoughts that could be interesting for anyone who is still gathering information about the method or 5th way or deciding if they will purchase the course at all.

It was really profound for me, enjoyable and easy to listen to. I felt like it has resonated with me on all the places that it was supposed to and that I needed. What struck me the most is how fast and easy people seem to drop even the most difficult memories and problems. There is a tremendeous power in the method, and that is so obvious to see in this course. I will definately listen to it again, it really has (as it's stated in the movie) a lot of goodness in it.

I would highly recommend it to everyone, it has has helped me a lot.

Thank you Hale and thanks to all the people that were involved in making and distribution of this product.
        Santuno,
        I am thrilled you enjoyed the course. There was a lot that went into making it and we are hoping it will help a lot of people. Thanks for posting your comments about the course in the community. That will encourage others to give it a try
        Love,
        Hale

Comment

Hello all,

I am very interested in this course but it is online, right?
          My internet connection is dial-up only so it takes forever for me to download even a few minutes video...
          Do you have any suggestions?

Comment

the course isn't video, its an audio one.

Comment

Hi,

I recently purchase this Beyond Letting Go course and I'm unsure how to use it. I downloaded the audios and their transcripts and there was one thirty page workbook. There wasn't, however, any instructions on how to use this over seven weeks. There are fourteen audio tracks from the seminars. Am I suppose to listen to two tracks each week? Is that the idea? And how am I suppose to use the workbook over these seven weeks? Again, from what I can see, the instructions are lacking.

Yesterday I emailed support but they have yet to get back to me. The weekend is here and I really want to get started with this. If anyone else could assist, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Frnak View Post
                Hi,

I recently purchase this Beyond Letting Go course and I'm unsure how to use it. I downloaded the audios and their transcripts and there was one thirty page workbook. There wasn't, however, any instructions on how to use this over seven weeks. There are fourteen audio tracks from the seminars. Am I suppose to listen to two tracks each week? Is that the idea? And how am I suppose to use the workbook over these seven weeks? Again, from what I can see, the instructions are lacking.

Yesterday I emailed support but they have yet to get back to me. The weekend is here and I really want to get started with this. If anyone else could assist, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.
                Hi Frnak!

First off, I think you did a really good thing by getting this course, from my own experience it has helped me a lot to become more quiter, easier on myself and more thrilled by this whole releasing stuff The material consists of mp3 from the course, 33 page workbook and you can even download transcript of the entire material from the website if you are more into reading then listening.

What I suggest for you to do, if you are not familiar with this type of course of have never done any before, read first couple of pages in the 33 page workbook just to get a feel/taste of what it's all about, then if you feel like it you can finish reading the woorkbook entirely, you can practice the excercises one by one, or you can just glimse over them to get a general idea.

Mp3's I listened from the start and I didnt get into too much calculating in what week shoud I do this or that. I think Hale recommends certain time periods in order for us to allow ourselves to really get into material and do the excercises ( remeber, the way is the goal ). You do it not because it is an obligation but when and as much as you feel like doing it. That way you wont turn it into another "must". Perhaps you would like to get it all at once and then relisten it again, perhaps you'd want to really sink in the first time - its really up to you!

So in short, there are no wrong answers here, do like your heart tells you, it will help you no matter what and how you do it.

I'm really looking forward in hearing your gains!

Best regards,

S.

Comment

Thank you kindly, Santuno,

I will take your advice, especially the part of avoiding making this a must. Around two years ago I attempted to do the Effortless Creation course and didn't get though it, but when purchasing Inner Circle #4, I listened and practiced along with those recordings over and over and enjoyed it immensly. So, perhaps there is something to what you say. So, based on past experience, this course might work out just fine for me.

I think the one thing that caused me confusion was the workbook is titled "Beyond Letting Go Week 1 Workbook", when apparently it's the workbook for the entire seven weeks. You see how that can be confusing? They should fix that one.

Once again, I appreciate your assistance with this.

F.

Comment

Working...
                  X