Effortless creation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effortless creation

When can you start applying Effortless creation? I have done the first 12 CDs of the regular Sedona Method course. Can you begin using Effortless creation then? I'm much more motivated to do that, than to continue with the CDs on regular Sedona Method course. Maybe I'm just lazy, but I started using the Sedona Method to achieve a particular goal, and I haven't so far and I believe Effortless creation more pinpoints what I want to get out of the Sedona Method. Would it be a bad choice to take a break with the regular course and do Effortless creation, and then do the rest of the CDs of the regular course later?
    Jai Guru Dev

Dear Christian5,

you can start "Effortless Creation" right now. If you are much more motivated to do that then do it. That's totally fine.
    Have fun and let us know how it goes.
    For your freedom & well-being
    Jerome Goldschmidt
    www.jeromegoldschmidt.com
    Right here, right now is all there is.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian5 View Post
      When can you start applying Effortless creation? I have done the first 12 CDs of the regular Sedona Method course. Can you begin using Effortless creation then? I'm much more motivated to do that, than to continue with the CDs on regular Sedona Method course. Maybe I'm just lazy, but I started using the Sedona Method to achieve a particular goal, and I haven't so far and I believe Effortless creation more pinpoints what I want to get out of the Sedona Method. Would it be a bad choice to take a break with the regular course and do Effortless creation, and then do the rest of the CDs of the regular course later?
      Cristian,
      You can do Effortless Creation any time. Follow your heart as far as timing. This is a very powerful course on achieving goals and letting go of beliefs and discovering what is your hearts deepest desire.
      Love,
      Hale

Comment

I have the effortless creation course and the alot of others if anyone wants to chat and or do email with me on it

thanks,
        Shelly

Comment

Hi all,

the effortless creation has tranformational releases in it, that bring up a lot of 'deep' stuff.

For example: 'what is your heart's deepest desire? - Needs & desires - Breaking rules - Beliefs - Attraction & repulsion - Fear & fantasy - Action step brainstorm etc. etc.

I personally got a lot out of this course,

Clarie
          sigpic
          Clarie van de Langenberg --- Sedona Method® Certified Coach
          E-mail: [email protected] - http://www.sedona-methode-coaching.nl
          Sedona Methode Nederland - Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...690791391&ap=1
          Reconnect Yourself - Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ReconnectYourself
          Official Sedona Method websites: http://www.sedona.com - http://www.lettinggo.tv

Comment

Sweet. I'll begin today.

Comment

Hi Christian,
              I did the same, I started with the regular course but could not resist buying the effortless creation course but then I read about the byond letting go course and I also bought the bigh kahuna release bundle. I thought am I crazy? but then I decided to follow my feeling so I started with the basic course and about half way true I started the effortless creation course. I'll finish that tomorrow. However I'm convinced this course is not something you follow once I am pretty certain listening again will enhance the results much more. However even after following the fist time made a lot of difference. I feel much more calm and relaxed but also convinced about my goal(s) and during those few weeks a lot of "concidences" happened. What will I follow next? Don't know whatever feels right for me.
              I hope you'll find as much "progress" with sedona as I do/did!
              Adriene

Comment

Originally posted by Clarie van de Langenberg View Post

The effortless creation has tranformational releases in it, that bring up a lot of 'deep' stuff.

I personally got a lot out of this course,

Clarie
                That's an interesting viewpoint, Clarie. I purchased this a couple years ago and it didn't resonate with me. Since then I've been through Inner Circle 4 and now I'm into the Beyond Letting Go course, but next I'll give this another go. Tnx.

Frnak

Comment

Does the Effortless Creation go more in depth with goal setting and realising that the original Sedona Method Supercourse?

Thanks

Comment

Hi orestis91!

Yes, the Effortless Creation Recordings are all about goals and goal setting while the Supercourse is all about everything.

Best,
                    Delilah
                    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
                    X