Seminars in Sedona and London

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seminars in Sedona and London

Beyond Letting Go: Ultimate Wellbeing - Sedona, Arizona koopsen-021-300x200.jpg

Instructor: Annrika James and Certified Coach: Tim McCavitt

This specially designed seminar will provide a brief but thorough recap of the Basics and then in-depth focus on Triple Welcoming and the 5th Way. By covering all of the five powerful, interchangeable tools that make up the Sedona Method, with special emphasis on Triple Welcoming and the 5th Way, we will be addressing wherever you are with your practice of The Sedona Method, accelerating and deepening your releasing, as well as providing a supportive and conducive environment to explore that which you are, beyond the story and life drama. Experience the power and effortlessness of this seminar and allow the aliveness and abundance that you are to flow into all areas of your life.

This seminar is open to everyone, Sedona Method newcomers and experienced releasers alike. The simplicity and experiential nature of the seminar allows for everyone to benefit and supports every participant in their own process.

Prerequisites: The Sedona Method Book and/or the Quick Study Course; as well as viewing The Sedona Method movie "Letting Go".

Dates: Friday, October 28, 2011, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
    Saturday & Sunday, October 29 & 30, 2011 - 10:00am - 6:00pm

Price: $597.00 cash/check or PayPal
    Early Bird Special Price: $497.00
    Past Client Special Price: $447.00 Please email us to confirm
    Family Special Price: $894.00; applies to two family members: spouses/partners/relatives

Venue: BEST WESTERN PLUS Arroyo Roble Hotel and Creekside Villas
    400 North Highway 89A, Sedona AZ 86336

TO REGISTER: Go to: Sedona Releasing Worldwide & email us at info@sedonareleasingworldwide.com

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Beyond Letting Go: Ultimate Wellbeing - London, England Big_Ben-300x214.jpg

Instructor: Annrika James and Certified Coach: Tim McCavitt

This specially designed seminar will provide a brief but thorough recap of the Basics and then in-depth focus on Triple Welcoming and the 5th Way. By covering all of the five powerful, interchangeable tools that make up the Sedona Method, with special emphasis on Triple Welcoming and the 5th Way, we will be addressing wherever you are with your practice of The Sedona Method, accelerating and deepening your releasing, as well as providing a supportive and conducive environment to explore that which you are, beyond the story and life drama. Experience the power and effortlessness of this seminar and allow the aliveness and abundance that you are to flow into all areas of your life.

This seminar is open to everyone, Sedona Method newcomers and experienced releasers alike. The simplicity and experiential nature of the seminar allows for everyone to benefit and supports every participant in their own process.

Prerequisites: The Sedona Method Book and/or the Quick Study Course; as well as viewing The Sedona Method movie "Letting Go".

Dates: Friday, November 25, 2011, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
    Saturday & Sunday, November 26 & 27, 2011 - 9:30am - 5:30pm

Price: $597.00 USD cash/check or PayPal
    Early Bird Special Price: $515.00 USD
    Past Client Special Price: $475.00 USD Please email us to confirm
    Family Special Price: $950.00 US; applies to two family members: spouses/partners/relatives

Venue: Lancaster Hall Hotel
    35 Craven Terrace, London W2 3EL
    Limited guestrooms w/ bath (inc. breakfast + VAT) available at 35% discount: Double 56.00 GBP,
    Single 54.00 GBP. Extended stay possible based on availability. DO NOT contact hotel to reserve! To reserve a room: email Maria Smith at: interlinebrit@msn.com Subject line: “Sedona Method Accommodation Request”. (Only 5 rooms left.)

TO REGISTER: Go to: Sedona Releasing Worldwide & email us at info@sedonareleasingworldwide.com
    Last edited by Annrika James; 10-16-2011, 08:56 PM.
    Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
    www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
    info@sedonareleasingworldwide.com

I am glad I had a closer look at the details. I thought it was being held at Columbia Hotel.Lancaster Gate which is a few minutes walk- now I notice it is the Lancaster Hotel, which is even closer..how does it get any better than that..can I let go and find out?

Comment

Hi Zannie,

Great to see you've registered for the seminar....we'll all be coming to your house for lunch then....just kidding!!

It's shaping up to be a nice international group with more interest since the launch of our new website: Sedona Releasing Worldwide

I'm very much looking forward to meeting you, as well as spending the weekend in my "old neighbourhood".

Love,
      Annie
      Last edited by Annrika James; 10-06-2011, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Annrika, Tim and Zannierose,
        I have also just registered for the London seminar, so looking forward to seeing you all there.

Comment

Hi Evie,

That's great to see that you'll be on course. We look forward to meeting you too!

Love,
          Annrika and Tim

Comment

Hello Seminayak,

Welcome to the Community. If you're interested in seminars in London, our next one is "Transforming Your World 2" on May 11, 12 & 13, 2012.

For full details please go to Letting Go with The Sedona Method by Sedona Releasing Worldwide

Warm regards,
            Annrika

Comment

Working...
            X