Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FREE BONUS: Awakening to Unlimited Possibilities digital recordings ($197 value)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE BONUS: Awakening to Unlimited Possibilities digital recordings ($197 value)

Hey Everyone

I got an email about a Sedona Method September Retreat 2014 this year, but what really caught my attention was this

FREE BONUS: Awakening to Unlimited Possibilities
    digital recordings ($197 value)

Releasing the four wants is a core part of The Sedona Method. In Awakening to Unlimited Possibilities you will learn the core beliefs or illusions behind these wants and some new and powerful ways of letting them go. This will take your releasing to a much deeper and more profound level and open up great new possibilities for you. You will receive the eight recordings from the Awakening to Unlimited Possibilities teleseminar along with the program workbook. These recordings are a wonderful tool for you to use before coming to the retreat.

Im not allowed to post links but more information can be found on the sedona method website september 2014 retreat.

Is it possible that i can get this "Awakening to Unlimited Possibilities Digital Recordings with the program workbook"?, please let me know as i would like to check this out and buy it. (I hope its possible) i would love to buy it.

Thank you

Well, it's $1200 for the retreat so it's not %100 free the site says digital recordings, so not sure if the workbooks are included.

Comment

If you're not "allowed" to post links, check your personal profile settings.

Currently the products available are here http://www.sedona.com/programs.asp at some point the Awakening Unlimited Possibility recordings may be added and an email will be sent out when it is. At this point the recordings are not on sale.

Alex

Comment

Working...
      X