Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Courses that can help with the period after self realization.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    Longer periods of CAP ? Yes, Releasing is not a chore. It is however something we need to keep doing, sleeping, having breakfast, changing clothes. Cleaning up after ourselves is part of being free from stuff that holds us back. When cleaning and tiding becomes a habit, it isn't work. It's something to do to be free in your environment. Same with letting go, you won't always have to ask the questions to find you welcome what is, and let go of emotions and thoughts that don't serve and act on what does.

www.ReleasingEvent.com currently playing. It's not too late to sign up, it's featuring the Beyond Letting go course.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• mangos
    replied
    Thanks Alex, yes I think its just more realeasing. I was reading Adyashanti and he said our awareness will gravitate towards the part of us that is less awake, inorder to bring awareness to it, so I think thats what is happening.

Whats your experience with picking up others stuff? I feel like if I'm releasing me and other people I will just be releasing for ever. Will there be longer periods of CAP?

Leave a comment:

• Sedona Training -- Alex
    replied
    We keep releasing whatever shows up. It's easy to forget we are awareness when we're living in an emotional sea. We pick up a lot from those around us.So it's not failure when you "lose" it. It just means there is more releasing to do. I think at some point we start releasing for others, when we find ourselves needing to release again.

Products that might interest you at this stage of your journey, Living Love, Beyond Letting Go or Ultimate Freedom.

Alex

Leave a comment:

• Courses that can help with the period after self realization.

I've realized now that what I am is actually awareness, not this body mind. Are there courses that can help me with this stage? I still get pulled into the emotions and thoughts sometimes, and they can be even more painful.

Over the last couple weeks I'll go through phases of I've got it, to I've lost it. Any advice here would also be welcomed!
Working...
X