Financial Liberation Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Financial Liberation Course

I plan to get 'Financial Liberation' and the title/description helps with what it's about ... sex, food and money!

I was also interested in the Inner Circle volumes (1-5) but the descriptions are a bit vague. I guess it is because each volume is based on a 'Seven-Day-Retreat' and I haven't done one of those so does this mean people go on a retreat and release on whatever they need to release on at that time so literally anything could come up?

Originally posted by LisaG View Post
    ...so does this mean people go on a retreat and release on whatever they need to release on at that time so literally anything could come up?
    Yes and no
    A retreat is structured around releasing topics Hale brings forward, there are group releases and working with a partner on certain release questions, but at the same time there is plenty of opportunity to ask Hale for support on personal topics or things that come up because of the release excersises.

Comment

Everything that comes up can be released. Often when you start releasing something else comes up to be released. Whatever it is for you, that's what you release.

Inner circle aren't focused specifically on one topic. You get a chance to release on stuff you might not have realised you're holding onto.

Alex

Comment

Hi I am starting the financial Liberation course, however I don't know how to start with?
        Is it with the videos then move to the audios or both at the same time? are they the same ?
        There is no explanation of the program? Could you please help ?

Comment

Sarah, you’ve posted the same question in three places. I’ve replied in The Financial Liberation thread.

Comment

Working...
          X