Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling stuck in the security qusetions of the clean up procedure

Hi all,

I've been doing the cleanup questions on a certain individual for about two months. I have not been able to feel safe with this person; but I have been able to feel love and acceptance. Is this OK? Obviously, I wouldn't be repeating this so often if more stuff wasn't coming up for me. What am I missing?

I wonder if its about security in general. This has been tough for me to let go. Seems like I'm only releasing it from my head when I use it in other circumstances. Like, "OK, if that was possible, I'd let it go." So, I guess I don't believe I can let it go. I feel like I need it.

I love your suggestions!

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    Hi all,

I've been doing the cleanup questions on a certain individual for about two months. I have not been able to feel safe with this person; but I have been able to feel love and acceptance. Is this OK? Obviously, I wouldn't be repeating this so often if more stuff wasn't coming up for me. What am I missing?

I wonder if its about security in general. This has been tough for me to let go. Seems like I'm only releasing it from my head when I use it in other circumstances. Like, "OK, if that was possible, I'd let it go." So, I guess I don't believe I can let it go. I feel like I need it.

I love your suggestions!
    Hi Jess,
    in my personal experience "w/s" can appear to be a tough one. In reality, it simply takes the time it does It took quite a while for me, but now it's much better. I guess what you are doing is exactly the right thing, but there may also be thoughts that it should be different.

When we think we should be able to let go of something... guess what? We want to control our releasing. So why not start with letting go that "w/c"?

Could you welcome how much you think you need to hold on to your wanting security?
    Could you even cling to it a little more?
    Could you love yourself, because you are doing it?

Could you also welcome any wanting to do something with that want, any attachment or aversion?

Could you also welcome any sense that it's about your security, that all of that is about you and who you are?

And could you at least be open to the possibility to let all of that unfold as it does anyway?

Skype me up - schedule your free session now!

Comment

Hi Jess,

Is it possible that your intuition is telling you something here? Even though released to feeling love and accetpance for someone, doesn't mean putting oneself in "harms way".

If you still don't feel safe with this person, I would recommend releasing on the Advantages & Disadvantages of being around them, or in a relationship with them. As the inner motivators dissolve (w/a, w/c, w/s, w/s & w/o), your own direct knowingness is your guide.......you cannot release the truth, it can only get louder, clearer, brighter.

Please ask for further assistance with this if you'd like.

All the best,

Annie
      Last edited by Annrika James; 09-02-2010, 03:11 PM.
      Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
      www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Thank you Annie. I will do this.

Comment

Working...
        X