Bubble of energy in throat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubble of energy in throat

Since I started releasing, this weird bubble thingy kinda comes up and gets stuck in my throat. I think it might just be energy that needs to be released or something, I have no idea lol.
    Last edited by ilovegod777; 09-19-2010, 03:59 PM.

Originally posted by ilovegod777 View Post
    Hey guys, how are you doing? I'm sure you are doing very well! I've been forum lurking for a while now and decided to join (you guys are geniuses!). I'm new at releasing and I have been doing it for about three weeks-month. WOW! Stuff has been bubbling up lol. I just need some help with Sedona questions. At this stage they help a lot for me. Just reading some of your posts has provided a releases. Can you guys help me form questions for the following:

Since I started releasing, this weird bubble thingy kinda comes up and gets stuck in my throat. I think it might just be energy that needs to be released or something, I have no idea lol. I have tried tripple welcoming it, but it still comes up randomly throughout the day. Sometimes, I think I might choke on it! It kind of just comes up and stops right at the base of my throat. It's so weird. I tried the triple welcome for it but it usually comes back. Can you guys help me come up for a script for it?
    Hi ilovegod777,

It does sound like there is energy moving as you are releasing. Here are some questions to play around with.

First just check and see if there is any wanting to figure out what the "bubble" is?

Could you welcome wanting to figure it out?

And now could you let go of wanting ot figure it out?

Now, in this moment check and see what's here right now...

Is there any bubble-like sensation here right now?

If yes, check and see if you are wanting to get rid of the sensation?

In this moment could you let go of wanting to get rid of the sensation?

Sometimes that's all we need to do...to just let go of wanting to get rid of something and it falls away.

Now check and see if the sensation is here now.

If yes, could allow yourself to notice the sensation? Could you welcome it?

Could you now notice the space and the emptiness that surrounds and interpenetrates the sensation? Could you welcome that?

And now could you welcome the sensation in the throat?

And could you welcome the space and the emptiness that surrounds and interpenetrates the throat?

Could you welcome the sensation?

Could you welcome the emptiness and space that surrounds and interpentrates the throat?

Repeat this holistic release as needed.

Please keep us posted on how things go.

Thanks so much your willingness to join us as here on TSM community site as we let go into flow. It supports us all when we each share like this.
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

::::::::::::::::::::::
      Last edited by ilovegod777; 10-01-2010, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Dear ilovegod777,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your gains with us. What a wonderful share!

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X