No announcement yet.

What if I can't remember any adventage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if I can't remember any adventage?

Hello

I was doing adventages/disadventages process with several goals.
    At one specific goal I couldnt remember any disadventage, only adventage. I repeated a process many time and still there was no disadventage.

After I expereinced a feeling of wanting to figure out and wanting to change it and I released on that too.
    During the day I will do more releasing with this and letting go of wanting to figure out

I would appreciate any suggestion about this

Thank you!
    Last edited by Minja; 09-21-2010, 10:54 AM.
    Do what you do when you are doing it, and don't do what you are not doing when you are not doing it!

Originally posted by Minja View Post
    Hello

I was doing adventages/disadventages process with several goals.
    At one specific goal I couldnt remember any disadventage, only adventage. I repeated a process many time and still there was no disadventage.
    When there is no disadvantage, you can still look for a want and release it.

In the end, you simply want to become hootless about the goal. So just work on the emotional charges you find and don't worry about charges you don't find
    Skype me up - schedule your free session now!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach Jan View Post
      When there is no disadvantage, you can still look for a want and release it.

In the end, you simply want to become hootless about the goal. So just work on the emotional charges you find and don't worry about charges you don't find
      Thank you Jan
      Do what you do when you are doing it, and don't do what you are not doing when you are not doing it!

Comment

Working...
      X