A question that might answer all questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question that might answer all questions

I thought I should ask a question that might answer all questions there are. Have I understood this right: if you let go of wanting to figure something out, do you automatically get the answer from the inside? If that is the case then all you have to do is to let go and get the answers.

Do you think this goal is achieveable?: "I allow myself to know everything". If I would know everything I could achieve anything, so it's something that would be quite nice to have
    Jai Guru Dev

Originally posted by Christian5 View Post
    I thought I should ask a question that might answer all questions there are. Have I understood this right: if you let go of wanting to figure something out, do you automatically get the answer from the inside? If that is the case then all you have to do is to let go and get the answers.

Do you think this goal is achieveable?: "I allow myself to know everything". If I would know everything I could achieve anything, so it's something that would be quite nice to have
    Hi Christian5,

Yes, letting go of wanting to figure things out allows us to experience the knowingness that we are. We are this knowingness but have become fascinated with the illusion that we are not. As we release, the fascination with the illusion falls away.

The idea that you need to know everything or even anything in particular in order to achieve is just another thought produced by the mind.

Some releasing questions...

Can you let go of wanting to know everything?

And check, can you let go of wanting to achieve anything?

When we let go of wanting we become imperterbable, ie. hootless. In this hootless state, Lester Levenson said that everything and anything is possible.

May all your deapest desires and wildest dreams be realized in the new year,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by Christian5 View Post
      .... if you let go of wanting to figure something out, do you automatically get the answer from the inside? If that is the case then all you have to do is to let go and get the answers.

It is simple. The less you control, the more flowing you get because your mind is quieter and more open. The universal law doesn't care about the ego.

When it comes to it we are all omniscient and omnipotent, the ego though, isn't. So yes, you are right, it is a nice state but not a lazy state. Just aware and conscious, alert state where your personality doesn't interfere any longer.

Comment

Christian, just watch out that you aren't letting go of wanting to figure it out with the goal of getting all the answers. And remember, if you want the answer to a problem (which only exists in your mind anyway) are you planning on having this problem again?

Comment

Trust

I had a strange breakthrough at Tai Chi last night that sort of fits here, I think. Rather than focussing on the movements, I just got into a state where I trusted my body to do the right thing. As I started to settle into the word 'trust' (best way I can describe it), my body relaxed and got on with what it was doing.

I've always thought of trust as being something to do with relationships, but it so equally applies to the way we are with ourselves. I think that trusting is an integral part of the releasing process, as it allows us to let go of the worries associated with letting go and to let whatever will happen just happen.

Trust yourself. Trust others. Trust the world ... and let everything flow around you.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
            X