I'm stuck and would appreciate any help or advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm stuck and would appreciate any help or advice

Hello to all and first of all, thanks for making up this community!

Well, I'd like to tell a little bit more about myself before I got here.
    Since I was very young I dreamed of becoming a Veterinarian. After high school, though, I thought this would be impossible and I wouldn't be able to support myself financially because my parents have low wages (and are currently divorced), my older brother only thinks of spending money on himself, and Med Vet school is all day, monday through friday (from 8am to 6pm), leaving no room for working and studying. So I began a career as a Secretary, and I was miserable every step of the way. When I got a job at places I would want to work, I'd get fired. When companies wouldn't fire me, I would quit because I couldn't stand the job any more.

Then I found out that the public university in my city aside from not having to pay anything, they actually GIVE money to poorer students so they wouldn't have to quit for lack of money. So I just stopped working as a secretary altogether and made myself a goal to pass the entrance exam to go to this university. (Public Universities don't need to be paid, but the entrance exam is REALLY tough).

My first try at the exam was last year (2009), and I began studying for it in August, the exam was in November, so I felt that I didn't study enough and consequently, didn't pass the exam (by 3 points). So I struggled to get jobs (I kept going in and out of jobs) to last during this year and basically just be able to pay my prep course for the exam. I got money to do a Dog Grooming course and I loved doing it. But it doesn't pay enough, it pays about half what I was getting as a secretary. But all in all I got to pay my prep course, and I'm thankful for that, at least.

This year I did the exam again and passed the first phase (which was in November) yay!

But now I want to study for the second phase (which will be on january 9th, 10th and 11th) and I don't want arduous Dog Grooming work to get in my way, in my time to study.

So now I'm stuck with 2 months worth of bills to pay (it's alot when you don't have any income and can't really count on parents who are also with their own debts). I've probably gone into the bad-credit list, but I don't really care about that.

All I want from the Universe is to be able to live a full life, I want to be free. I want to be able to come and go as I please. I want to be able to do and buy as I please without the worry of my bills pilling up.

I have this feeling that my only exit is winning the lottery, because I can't get a job without it interfering with my dream to become a veterinarian, and I have no ideas for selling anything. And for the past 5 lottery games, I've got 1 out of 6 numbers right in 4 of them, and got 3/6 right in the last one (out of 60 numbers to chose from - all the games were chosen randomly and using only my intuition).

Btw, when I got 3/6 numbers right, it was after I saw the Letting Go movie and listened to about 10 CDs from the 20 CD course.

Yesterday I kinda felt like I was falling back. I began feeling desperate about my money problems and began feeling fear and depression sneaking up on me to the time that I just fell down to the floor, laid there and began crying. After I let those emotions out, I decided that I would do things that needed to be done. Laundry, dishes, sewing up a Teddy that my dog chewed open, and lunch.

I was still feeling miserable when I decided to lay down and listen to a few of Hale's CDs again on the Sedona Method. I fell asleep and didn't even noticed, but when I woke up, I was peaceful again.

Now I'm not as desperate as yesterday, but I would like some help to let go of wanting to figure it all out. I dream of having my own car (only my brother has one, but he doesn't let anybody use it but himself) and I drew a picture of my dream car and with a symbol of my future university on it and my future best friend in the university. This picture I placed on top of my (stuck) bills. I know this is like putting a happy face on my problems, but I'm really having trouble letting go and just be at ease.

On Christmas I traveled with my boyfriend and his family. I thought I would be happy there, but I just felt miserable like I had nothing to do but sleep all day. Even my boyfriend would just be out fishing with his uncle and not give me much attention. I know this is a feeling of wanting approval, but I try to let it go, and the feeling just comes back.

Now he wanted me to go with him to the beach and I'm not sure I can. I feel like it will be the same thing and I will continue to be miserable. I feel stuck because of the lack of money and have no idea what to do and I feel like I could just stay at home in my bed all day with my dog for company. But I don't want to settle for that. I feel like I'm going in circles and nothing is working for me!!

So sorry for making this post so long, I just felt like I needed to share that.
    Thank you if you've read all the way here

Well, you have written so much, I would say all the releasing you need is in your text already. Just don't be so hard on yourself, and also try and find the one who has these problems and is stuck in this vicious circle. Then find the one who is aware of this in the first place. Stay with this awareness and pay attention to it. Then ask yourself if, in this moment, are the problems there, or are you? All I want from the Universe is to be able to live a full life, I want to be free. I want to be able to come and go as I please. I want to be able to do and buy as I please without the worry of my bills pilling up. There's a starter for you with these wants. And then you could use a holistic release on being stuck: allow yourself to be as stuck as you feel; allow yourself to be as free as you are (go back and forth between these opposites a number of times until you feel less or no emotion attached to it). Just do this as best you can (don't force any emotion) Don't put any expectations on your self or the releases and try not to judge how they are going. Let them come, and allow to happen, what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Woods View Post
      Well, you have written so much, I would say all the releasing you need is in your text already. Just don't be so hard on yourself, and also try and find the one who has these problems and is stuck in this vicious circle. Then find the one who is aware of this in the first place. Stay with this awareness and pay attention to it. Then ask yourself if, in this moment, are the problems there, or are you? All I want from the Universe is to be able to live a full life, I want to be free. I want to be able to come and go as I please. I want to be able to do and buy as I please without the worry of my bills pilling up. There's a starter for you with these wants. And then you could use a holistic release on being stuck: allow yourself to be as stuck as you feel; allow yourself to be as free as you are (go back and forth between these opposites a number of times until you feel less or no emotion attached to it). Just do this as best you can (don't force any emotion) Don't put any expectations on your self or the releases and try not to judge how they are going. Let them come, and allow to happen, what happens.
      Thank you so much, Chris.
      You know, after I sent this post I already felt much better. It was like taking a weight off my shoulders just being able to share.

But your reply was very helpful in order for me to walk that extra mile. The holistic release just made me feel good inside, instead of feeling "blank" (which, according to Hale, is also a feeling ).
      So, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Comment

Release on feeling miserable, stuck, worried, feeling sorry for yourself, release on fear and all desires, even the car, not being wanted, appreciated, on having bad luck, release your feelings around your brother, your life situation...just keep releasing on everything. Every time you feel other than happy there is an issue to release.

...the freedom you want is already there ....

How did you get the SM course if there is not enough money around?

Good luck with your exam.
        Last edited by pixie; 12-31-2010, 02:38 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
          Release on feeling miserable, stuck, worried, feeling sorry for yourself, release on fear and all desires, even the car, not being wanted, appreciated, on having bad luck, release your feelings around your brother, your life situation...just keep releasing on everything. Every time you feel other than happy there is an issue to release.

...the freedom you want is already there ....

How did you get the SM course if there is not enough money around?

Good luck with your exam.
          Hi Pixie, thank you so much for your help as well!

On Bob Doyle's site there's a cheap product call iAttract, which is a set of MP3s for just $4,99. It's basically a set of MP3s summing up what's on the rest of his site. I purchased it because I was looking for ways to perfect the law of attraction for me. And one advice he gives is using the Sedona Method and he has an interview with Hale Dwoskin, with also a short demonstration of the method.

This is where I found out about the method, so I went on the internet to search about it. I saw that to buy was too expensive for me at this time. I talked about it with my dad (he's been divorced with my mom for about 10 years and has since remarried and lives in another state), so he said he also found it and bought the 20 CDs course a while back. He made a copy of them and sent them to me.

Thanks again! For your help and your time

Comment

Hi Minakochan,

I want to say that your story sounds similar to mine. I hate my job, I want to have more fullfilling work, I'm tired of being broke, and I often think my only hope is winning the lottery. So, there's the stuff I could release on

I felt compelled to reply because you are so inspiring. It seems you just won't give up. You do whatever you can. That's the way to do it. Releasing makes it easier. If you feel stuck, then why don't you feel as stuck as you do?

Thank you <3

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
              Hi Minakochan,

I want to say that your story sounds similar to mine. I hate my job, I want to have more fullfilling work, I'm tired of being broke, and I often think my only hope is winning the lottery. So, there's the stuff I could release on

I felt compelled to reply because you are so inspiring. It seems you just won't give up. You do whatever you can. That's the way to do it. Releasing makes it easier. If you feel stuck, then why don't you feel as stuck as you do?

Thank you <3
              Hi Persephone,

Thanks for your reply. It's always helpful to hear that we're not alone.

An update for my story is that after a couple of days of releasing, I began feeling great like everything's possible again. And I decided to go to the beach with my boyfriend for new years and had a wonderful time, in spite of having a small accident that almost got me drowned, but not biggie hehe . The wave came higher than I expected and then the depth of the water rose too high above my height and I paniced a little, even though I know how to swim, I was going a little against the current. But I got to shallow waters and I'm ok now.

One thing I noticed with the method is that my intuition is clearer. On the way back from the beach, I was in doubt if I should go in the VW Van or with my boyfriend on his motorcycle (it was raining). At first I was wanting to go in the van, but suddenly I felt a desire to go with the motorcycle because I knew there'd be traffic. We got home just fine (at around 6pm) but the Van broke and would have to be towed. In the end my bf had to go back there to get them with the car and they got home only after 1am! If I had gone in the van I would have to stay there and comming back there would be no place for me in the car.

I'm hoping that my intuition will tell me the lottery numbers soon

Thanks and take care! <3

Comment

Interesting thread and a great story . Minakochan you are seeking, it is normal and very common, the whole planet does it all the time, I included. Perhaps consider the thing you seek, never left, it is already here, masked by an assumed belief in separation.

Comment

Working...
                X