Two opposing energies.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two opposing energies.......

What happens if you are married and one of you is releasing and attempting to create better things and their spouse exudes negativity and bad energies all day every day? Are these two forces negating one another? I know I can do nothing about my wife's perspective, but I feel like we cancel each other out.... Any insight in to what to do in this situation?

Thank you.

Longing for oneness eh friend?? Nothing needs changing really. Release on your wants that are underlining your perspective of the situation that you have wrote about. You definitely got the oneness blues Its that little bugger called separation again. And on we appear to go.

Comment

Originally posted by stgeorge View Post
      What happens if you are married and one of you is releasing and attempting to create better things and their spouse exudes negativity and bad energies all day every day? Are these two forces negating one another? I know I can do nothing about my wife's perspective, but I feel like we cancel each other out.... Any insight in to what to do in this situation?

Thank you.
      Hi,

look through the releases in "Effortless Relationships". There are really wonderful tools there. For example "Letting Go of wanting to Blame Your Partner for What You Experience".

Also do advantages/disadvantages on staying in the relationship and advantages/disadvantages on leaving.

Oh, and is there any wanting to be controlled around?

Love,

Jan
      Skype me up - schedule your free session now!

Comment

Originally posted by sunchild View Post
        Longing for oneness eh friend?? Nothing needs changing really. Release on your wants that are underlining your perspective of the situation that you have wrote about. You definitely got the oneness blues Its that little bugger called separation again. And on we appear to go.
        it's not really about wanting oneness. it's about her creating and inviting crap into our lives and I am focused on manifesting a better situation for all of us.... get what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Coach Jan View Post
          Hi,

look through the releases in "Effortless Relationships". There are really wonderful tools there. For example "Letting Go of wanting to Blame Your Partner for What You Experience".

Also do advantages/disadvantages on staying in the relationship and advantages/disadvantages on leaving.

Oh, and is there any wanting to be controlled around?

Love,

Jan

It's not about wanting to control her experience, it is about the mind being creative and all. I think she is creating negative while I am focused on creating positive for all of our sake. I know for her it is just perspective and I can do nothing for that.

Comment

Hmm well, I guess you can say that you do want to control your wives experience because you are wanting to change everything for you and her. Release by using the clean up process. Do you know the clean up procedure? And remember don't second guess, just do it with no wanting a result, no expectation, just whatever arises.

Comment

Thank you for mentioning the clean-up process, sunchild. I've used it many, many times on people-it creates a huge energy shift. I also used to blame my partner for his bad energy, forgetting how judgmental I was being. Clean-up helps immensely. Also, I constantly asked myself if I could quit 'disapproving of him' and that made a big difference. I really wanted to change him. I have also shared the 'can you quit disapproving of him/her?' with friends who don't don't even know what TSM is and they become instantly open. It's effective.

Comment

It's not about wanting to control her experience, it is about the mind being creative and all. I think she is creating negative while I am focused on creating positive for all of our sake. I know for her it is just perspective and I can do nothing for that.
                Dear fellow releaser, it sounds like you are somewhat stuck in your point of view. You didn't even read my post correctly. I was mentioning a release about the common pattern to blame your partner for what you experience yourself. Get the difference?

When you write "I can do nothing for that", does that bring up any w/c, w/a, w/s w/s or w/o?

To me it sounds like there is a lot of "wanting to be right"-energy on your part. I don't say your situation is easy, but there surely is room for improvement if you get clear yourself. If you find it hard to clear your blind spots, there is lots of gentle and free help available here.

Would you rather be "right" or would you rather be free and happy and have yor wife be free and happy?
                Skype me up - schedule your free session now!

Comment

Thank you.
                  I'm a little late here, but it also seems to me (and I like sunchilds and jans advice here, but just to add my 2 cents worth) that you have a belief that your wife is exuding negativity and bad energy all day every day. It doesn't matter how true this is or seems, if you release on this belief, you will feel better and be more able to create better things for you and ultimately for your wife too. The only way to help her is to help yourself and she will follow suit. Just don't expect it to happen tomorrow, although be open to the possibility.

Comment

Yes. Thank you all for your comments and advice. We have been snowed in for a few days and I'm sure energy is high here. I will take all of your advice and work around it. Things are starting to free up, it just takes time sometimes. Higher highs and higher lows.....

Comment

Working...
                    X