Stuckness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuckness

Hello, this is my first post on here, but I have been releasing for around 3 years now. I have many of the programs available for the sedona method, and feel I have used them effectively without any enduring stuckness in the past. I recently achieved several goals I had set for myself with the method, however now I seem to be stuck. It happens that I will feel an emotion or want that I would like to let go. However when I ask myself the releasing questions, even the ones on the releasing accelerator course, I feel tired and no longer am able to let go. I would appreciate any help that those in this community would be able to offer.

Hi, nottoofaded,
    Welcome!

The classic 'cure' for stuckness is the 5th step: If you are stuck, let go of wanting to control the stuckness.

If you are able, you are welcome to join my free support call tomorrow evening, Thursday, Jan. 13 at 7:30 PM Central US time. You can receive live help then. For instructions on joining the call, see the Events page of my website http://www.yoursedonacoach.com.

All the best,
    Susan
    Susan Seifert
    Certified Sedona Method Coach
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
    Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

I have had similar experiences and suggest you release on the tired feeling which arises. Sometimes it is associated with the subject matter and can be released. It sounds like you are just peeling deeper into the proverbial onion.

Comment

Hi all,

I too am experiencing the tiredness after having some positive experiences of releasing I suddenly find myself feeling quite an aversion to it.

I feel as though I've peeled away some layers but am resisting letting go anymore, I get abit frustrated over it when I know all I need to do is chill out and let it happen naturally!

I don't know if others have had this experience but I'm fairly new to releasing and have found since I started I've been spacing out quite a bit. It may sound abit silly, but I get abit worried that i'm losing my mind. I understand thats kind off the point of releasing in a way but it feels quite weird! Has anyone else experienced this?

Comment

Originally posted by x Sabbah x View Post
          Hi all,

I too am experiencing the tiredness after having some positive experiences of releasing I suddenly find myself feeling quite an aversion to it.

I feel as though I've peeled away some layers but am resisting letting go anymore, I get abit frustrated over it when I know all I need to do is chill out and let it happen naturally!

I don't know if others have had this experience but I'm fairly new to releasing and have found since I started I've been spacing out quite a bit. It may sound abit silly, but I get abit worried that i'm losing my mind. I understand thats kind off the point of releasing in a way but it feels quite weird! Has anyone else experienced this?
          Yes. You are not alone in those feelings, which can be let go. I have been releasing for over a year and I still feel resistance too it at times....this week as a matter of fact. Just allow those feelings as well and know they can be released. I have just allowed myself to be as resistant as I am and that is ok...

Happy Releasing

Comment

Thanks for the help everyone, as soon as I read the first suggestion I tried it and it worked, it was like the sun coming out from behind the clouds.
            Thanks everyone else.

Comment

Working...
            X