No announcement yet.

Peculiar symptoms indicating release(?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peculiar symptoms indicating release(?)

Hi,

I am pretty new to Sedona but am seeing some really good results from the moment I started using the basic releasing technique. While asking the questions and welcoming the NOW feelings, the underlying wants etc I feel my abdomen tightening up and breath getting short. Sometimes, the breath almost stops completely. Then the moment I check to release whatever it is that I want to let go, everything comes back to normal. The breath becomes more deep and all feelings of constriction disappear. I then feel a sense of relief, but I just wanted to check, am I doing it right? I wonder why I feel my midline getting tight/constricted whenever I attempt to welcome any emotion/want especially if it is quite a deep issue. Do such "releasing symptoms" vary from individual to individual?

Thanks in advance.
    Vivek.
    What, in this moment, is lacking?

Vivek, that is a good sign that you are doing everything correctly. This breathing etc. going back to normal means that you just released. Sometimes you might find that there are no apparent thoughts connected to this tightening of the abdomen. Then you can release on these feelings instead of the thoughts. This is also very effective. With every release, you are becoming a freer person.

Comment

Thank you very much, Chris. Just the backing I needed.
      What, in this moment, is lacking?

Comment

Working...
      X