Help with answering the questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with answering the questions

Hi. I've been using the sedona method for over a year and i've been considering the question, "could i let it go?'' as a command to let go all this time. Needless to say, I've not been able to let go at all. Only recently did I realize that it is actually just a question. However, because I've been using it as a command for so long, it's sort of become automatic whenever I ask the question. I have to talk myself into looking at it as a question so that I can actually release, but it takes a lot of effort to do that and can become tedious as times. Is there anyway I can deal with this situation? Thanks.

Originally posted by BoobyTrap View Post
    Hi. I've been using the sedona method for over a year and i've been considering the question, "could i let it go?'' as a command to let go all this time. Needless to say, I've not been able to let go at all. Only recently did I realize that it is actually just a question. However, because I've been using it as a command for so long, it's sort of become automatic whenever I ask the question. I have to talk myself into looking at it as a question so that I can actually release, but it takes a lot of effort to do that and can become tedious as times. Is there anyway I can deal with this situation? Thanks.
    How about just giving yourself permission to "hold on" in that moment. Just let the emotions, feelings, pictures in your head, etc. be there in that moment. Lots of times, they just dissolve.....then repeat.

It really is simple. Let it be as simple as it is.

Happy releasing.

Comment

I would add, How do you know you cannot let go?

Comment

BoobyTrap, try using the other ways. The mind is just blocking these questions. It is the mind that is telling you, you cannot release. Don't effort when doing anything. Ask the questions, or welcome everything as it is and that's it. Let it work by itself. As soon as you feel something in your body (any sensations at all) just notice them. Do nothing else. Then as soon as a sensation moves or does anything - you are releasing. The End.

Comment

Hi, BoobyTrap,

I address this in my blog post here: http://www.sedonamethodcommunity.com...ortlessly.html

and this also came up in my most recent support call. You can hear and download the recording here:
          Audios

All the best,

Susan
          Susan Seifert
          Certified Sedona Method Coach
          http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
          Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Hi boobytrap,

See if this helps,

Can you notice what happens when asked "could you let it go?"

Can you welcome all the thoughts, feelings, sensations, and images that come up when asked that?

Are you wanting to change that?

Could you welcome that?

Welcoming is one of the most powerful ways to let go. It might help to just keep welcoming things for a bit until you feel a little more fluid. With this in mind, I agree with STGeorge. Can you welcome how you are holding on? Can you allow yourself to hold on as much as you are?

Lastly, a holistic release:

Could you resist letting go as much as you do?

Could welcome letting go as best you can?

Repeat above until you feel more fluid.

Keep us posted on how things unfold,
            Delilah
            Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 01-23-2011, 12:50 PM.
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks for all the help. I'm happy to say that I'm able to release comfortably at the moment. However, I feel some fear/anxiety that I might go back to the previous situation and not be able to release again. Can someone provide me with some releases to deal with this? Thanks for your help again.

Comment

Hi BoobyTrap,

It’s just your mind trying to hook you back in, so welcome the expectation and it will probably dissolve. Also let go of wanting to control your releasing - or the outcome of your releasing, whichever resonates.

Comment

Working...
                X