Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy is physically hurting me

Hello,

Just needing some assistance in letting go. I have been releasing for over a year on this and must have done well over 1000 releases/welcomes/5th way inquiries and hours sending love, but there doesn't seem to be much progress.

There is very tight energy around the jaw area that steals 'my' conscious attention throughout the day. It's not the cloud-passing-type of energy or 'next layer' coming up energy, but a collective suppressed tightness of wanting to change/anger type energy. It feels like a pulling sensation and physically hurts the jaw area. If I release feelings in my lower body, it starts to hurt even more and gets more loud. I could do multiple and multiple releases on letting go of wanting to change it/figure it out, but it doesn't really have an effect either.

I know this isn't common but would appreciate any assistance or insights.
    Last edited by Shane Money; 02-24-2011, 03:14 PM.

I have pain in my jaw, neck and shoulders that is sometimes quite painful and attention grabbing. What tends to help ease it for me is first I stretch to help loosen my body then I lie down and release on resisting and wanting to change my body. Then I focus on the sensations in those areas whether it is pain or tightness or whatever it may be. I focus on it for a while and then I focus on a spot on my body that feels fine. I keep going back and forth until I feel some relief. If this doesn't work then I will focus on the pain and tightness sensations and then focus on the same area and see if I can feel the underlying tingly life energy. This is something Eckhart Tolle talks about in his book about trying to feel that our body is alive in a certain area. It was easiest to feel in my hands and feet at first now I can feel it anywhere when I focus on it especially when I'm relaxed. The tingly energy tends to somehow soak up the discomfort. If all else fails I alternate between an ice pack and hot water in the shower till my body releases the discomfort. This usually does it for me hope it helps.

- Tasneem

Comment

Hi Shane money,

How about looking at your belief that nothing helps.
      How about taking a look at your thought that even after 1000 releases
      and welcomes you still feel the same........

Could you be open for the possibility that releasing really can work for you?

That it can work also if it did not work the previous times?

That it can work from now on?

Can you notice a feeling of safety or security in the pain and tension you speak about?

Eventhough there is no conscious understanding or awareness about that, can you notice that it feels 'familiar'

Can you allow that feeling that this feels familiar and that it even gives you a feeling of security (because you know it?)
      Just allow that discovery, that this is familiair (because I had it yesterday as well)

Now could you let go of wanting to get your security from this painful situation?

Would you? When?

And can you allow yourself to believe that this process will unravel and give you space
      and freedom

Could you be open for the possibility that you could let go of believing that this won't work?
      Would you let go of this belief?
      when?

If any anger and frustration arise...... welcome those feelings as well

Can you just let it be there , say yes to it until it unravels.....

And finally can you give yourself some approval for being honest and sharing and being open enough
      to ask for assistance?

Wonderful, I hope this works for you

Liesbeth
      Last edited by Liesbeth; 02-25-2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Holistic release between sensations and space in & around you

Hi Shane,

an additional option is a holistic release between welcoming the sensations in your jaw and welcoming the space in your room.
        I have used this type of release a lot with clients, and it has proven many times to be helpful.

Welcoming the space in your room (the space around you, the space in and around your house, the space in your body (there is lots of space between the molecules in oour body) tends to open up your awareness, loosen up the cramp around the sensations.

the best,
        Clarie
        sigpic
        Clarie van de Langenberg --- Sedona Method® Certified Coach
        E-mail: coach@sedona-methode-coaching.nl - http://www.sedona-methode-coaching.nl
        Sedona Methode Nederland - Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...690791391&ap=1
        Reconnect Yourself - Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ReconnectYourself
        Official Sedona Method websites: http://www.sedona.com - http://www.lettinggo.tv

Comment

Originally posted by Shane Money View Post
          Hello,

Just needing some assistance in letting go. I have been releasing for over a year on this and must have done well over 1000 releases/welcomes/5th way inquiries and hours sending love, but there doesn't seem to be much progress.

There is very tight energy around the jaw area that steals 'my' conscious attention throughout the day. It's not the cloud-passing-type of energy or 'next layer' coming up energy, but a collective suppressed tightness of wanting to change/anger type energy. It feels like a pulling sensation and physically hurts the jaw area. If I release feelings in my lower body, it starts to hurt even more and gets more loud. I could do multiple and multiple releases on letting go of wanting to change it/figure it out, but it doesn't really have an effect either.

I know this isn't common but would appreciate any assistance or insights.
          Shane,
          You have already gotten some great suggestions for the community. Here are my two cents First off make sure that you have also ruled out any physical issue that might need any medical attention. Remember releasing is not a substitute for that. Whether it is medically related or not it appears that you are resisting how you feel. Can you allow yourself to welcome the sensations and your resistance to them? Then can you also welcome any sense they are yours or belong to you? By doing this it will definitly make it feel lighter. You can also do the holistic release as mentioned above but in a slightly different way. Allow yourself to welcom whatever sensations you are having in the moment and then allow yourself to welcome the emptiness or space that the sensations are appearing in or on. Go back and forth between these two and notice what happens.
          Love,
          Hale

Comment

Shane, I have what sounds like the exact same thing and it drives me nutssssssss .... :-))

Thank you everyone for your great ideas, will play with that.

Much love,

Sophie
            Why keep it?
            http://www.sedona-coaching.de

Comment

(posting this in reply to a question that Shane sent me, but I thought it might be interesting for others, too)

Hey Shane,

whenever I made that tightness the subject of a release - no matter what tool - it just became more/tighter/bigger/more unpleasant. I eventually stopped releasing on it directly. I realized it's some sort of resistance against emotions, a way to push them down.

So what I found helpful was releasing
              - wanting to change/control/understand that tightness
              - in general, aversion to it (it's fucking annoying! well ... that's an aversion, righty)
              - in general, attachment to it (not very conscious, but there)

and
              - wanting to control emotions/wanting to be controlled by emotions - including feeling controlled by them, that's a difference
              - wanting to change them, figure them out, release them
              - wanting to feel better - that brought up aversions (generally speaking) about my current state of affairs and thus more juice for releases

those kinds of things

So I helped myself with workarounds. It has gotten better, but isn't gone yet. As I said, I don't do direct releases on it.

Something else you might want to try: Welcome what's "in the jaw", ideally without wanting to know what it is (or if you do, release that) - you might identify the feeling while welcoming it, but if not, doesn't matter - and even without asking yourself if you could let it go, just welcoming.

Hope that helps in some way!

Oh by the way. Are you familiar with some of Larry Crane's stuff? He's pretty provocative. He asks people to say "Yes" to emotions/sensations, to tell them "I love you", pointing out how foolish it is to push against them. Not only does that often bring great releases, it also brings up whatever pushing against those things that you might do (the reaction to being asked to say "Yes" to it) - you might want to try that ;-)

Greetings from Berlin,

Sophie
              Why keep it?
              http://www.sedona-coaching.de

Comment

Working...
              X