Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pjmc84
    • May 2011

Let go of something positive

I think I let go of something positive, and would like to get that feeling back.

Is there a way to undo or reverse the sedona clearing method or are the effect temporary? What happens when we release.. are we erasing from our subconscious or simply filing the emotion into our memory banks?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks
  • Coach Susan
    Sedona Method Coach
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by pjmc84
    I think I let go of something positive, and would like to get that feeling back.

Is there a way to undo or reverse the sedona clearing method or are the effect temporary? What happens when we release.. are we erasing from our subconscious or simply filing the emotion into our memory banks?

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks
    The most positive state is simply Beingness, your own Self. It's so wonderful that there's no wanting whatever in it.

We let go of even positive feelings because there's something better beyond them. This can seem counter-intuitive when we've been in the lower emotions of apathy, grief, fear, etc. Once we emerge into courageousness, acceptance or peace, there can be reluctance to let go of the 'good' feeling lest it be replaced by a lower emotion.

In fact, even with the higher emotions there can be some holding on, and that diminishes the pleasure of it. So it's a good idea to let go of the higher feelings.

Instead of trying to get back to a feeling you've had before (which is impossible, in any case), I suggest you let go of that wanting, and let go of whatever uncomfortable feeling is here in the moment. You will quickly feel lighter and happier.

All the best,
    Susan
    Susan Seifert
    Certified Sedona Method Coach
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
    Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

• pjmc84
      • May 2011

Originally posted by Coach Susan
      The most positive state is simply Beingness, your own Self. It's so wonderful that there's no wanting whatever in it.

We let go of even positive feelings because there's something better beyond them. This can seem counter-intuitive when we've been in the lower emotions of apathy, grief, fear, etc. Once we emerge into courageousness, acceptance or peace, there can be reluctance to let go of the 'good' feeling lest it be replaced by a lower emotion.

In fact, even with the higher emotions there can be some holding on, and that diminishes the pleasure of it. So it's a good idea to let go of the higher feelings.

Instead of trying to get back to a feeling you've had before (which is impossible, in any case), I suggest you let go of that wanting, and let go of whatever uncomfortable feeling is here in the moment. You will quickly feel lighter and happier.

All the best,
      Susan
      So after we release everything, what is left?

Comment

• Kate
        Letting Go Big Talker
        • Jul 2010

Susan writes it as "beingingness" , Ive written it as 'an innate knowing awareness'.....and hey what about extra sensory perception, 'source', god or goddess, infinite intelligence.....and if you beleive any of that .....isnt that just a beleif which is supposed to be let go of......!!
        That must be why Lester wrote ... discover the truth for you....!!
        Either way tho, if you beleive or dont beleive the above ...you may just delve in to really discover for yourself....what is it that is left when you "release everything", ......a great key question !!!!!! ...and then theres ...How do you know when you release everything, anyway....?? heh heh
        Well, delve deep within and see what the answer really is for you, and then you will know and what ever anyone else says, it wont really matter, because you will already know what is truth !!
        Its also been said "Its much ado about nothing" !!!!
        So , thanks for the great question again, and hope you have some fun with releasing....!!

Comment

Working...