Releasing obsessive thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releasing obsessive thoughts?

Is it possible to release obsessive thoughts? And if so, how? Thank you.

Hello kris1969,

Yes it is possible to do that. There are a couple of releases you can do for that but the key for all of that is to break the idenfication with thoughts.
    Thougts are like clouds in the sky. The sky is not affected by the clouds. You are that which is aware of all thoughts.
    Here is a holistic release that you can do:

Could you just welcome all the obsessive thoughts?
    Could you welcome the emptiness, space, easiness in or on all thoughts appear?

All the best.
    sigpic
    Kağan Bayraktaroğlu
    Sedona Method Certified Coach
    http://www.sedonayontemi.com

Comment

Thank you very much Kagan. I will do that release, but what do you mean "Could I welcome the emptiness, space, easiness in or on all thoughts appear?"

Comment

What I mean is this. When you hear a voice, you hear it because of silence right? It apperas in a field of emptiness.
        Thoughts also appear on that emptiness. But we are not interested in it. We are more interested in the thoughts because it is changing all the time.
        But when you allow yourself to focus on the space where everything appears, you can feel how space is at ease.
        sigpic
        Kağan Bayraktaroğlu
        Sedona Method Certified Coach
        http://www.sedonayontemi.com

Comment

thank you again

Thank you for the reply and the clarification. Much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
          X