Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas for obsessing about unavailable person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas for obsessing about unavailable person?

Ideas for obsessing about unavailable person?

Try the Clean Up Procedure on that person, for starters. See which want you desire from that person and what's underneath it. Then release on that. Worked for me.

Comment

I've done the Clean Up. I can do it some more. I think I oneness. I want what he has. I'll release on that. Thanks.

Comment

persephone, Just a thought but how about just allowing/welcoming the feelings? I find that if I’ve released on something and it still is there that generally it’s because I’m trying to stop the feelings, pattern or whatever. By trying to push it away I am also holding on - it’s part of the same thing. I had a big release today with something I had been resisting and trying to change for a very long time, just by welcoming it. I think sometimes it’s easy to judge ourselves for having a feeling, and then we think we have to get rid of it, but that gives it more energy. At least that’s my experience.

Comment

Nicely put.

Comment

I think sometimes it’s easy to judge ourselves for having a feeling, and then we think we have to get rid of it, but that gives it more energy.
            I couldn't agree more. That's a good point, Evie.
            What, in this moment, is lacking?

Comment

Working...
            X