Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it bad to start taking anti-depressants again suddenly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it bad to start taking anti-depressants again suddenly?

The short answer is absolutely. Hypnosis is a powerful tool for many issues, such as anxiety, stress, phobias and illnesses that have emotional roots.

First, realize that you’re not alone. Millions of people suffer from anxiety. Anxiety causes people to dread every day life as they worry about everything from money and work to friends, family and health. It can be a major disruption to getting daily things accomplishment.

It’s hard to live to fulfilling life if you’re struggling with excessive worry or anxiety.

The good news is there is help. One of the most effective ways to treat anxiety is through hypnosis. If you’ve never used it before, hypnosis is easy and powerful. It is a natural method with no known side effects. Of course, it’s advisable to contact your doctor first and discuss your treatment options. Your doctor can write a referral to a trained hypnotherapist to help treat anxiety, and you can learn self hypnosis as well.

During hypnosis, you will be guided into a state of complete relaxation. Your hypnotherapist will decide on the best methods to use during your sessions. During this state of relaxation, you’ll be able to let go of negative beliefs and calm your mind and body.

It’s difficult to pinpoint how many times you’ll need to visit your hypnotherapist, but studies have shown that hypnosis treatments are far faster acting than traditional therapies. Most people leave their session with greater calm, relaxation and focus than they’ve ever experienced before. You’ll feel an increase of self confidence and self worth. Your therapist will probably give you self help tools to relieve any tension you feel between appointments, such as self hypnosis instruction.

If anxiety is destroying your life, take the opportunity to find relief. You’re worth it. You can reduce or eliminate your anxiety. You can live a happy, fulfilling life.

I agree with you, hypnosis can be very helpful, I went to a hypnosis therapist a couple of times and she helped me a little bit. But it's important to find a therapist that knows what their doing. I stopped going when she started to convince me that I had suppressed something in my childhood and that it was that which gave me anxiety. I told her that maybe there weren't any trauma being suppressed and that I only wanted to get in touch with the feelings and feel them, but she did not listen. I personally believe that any therapy is good for you if the therapist don't let their ego run and try to control you.
    AT

Comment

Working...
    X