bringing the Sedona Method into the workplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bringing the Sedona Method into the workplace

Hale encourages us to bring releasing into our work, bring it to our downlines, our employees, etc. Do we have permission to teach others how to let go? Even if they haven't (yet!) purchased a Sedona Method course?

Originally posted by laughter View Post
    Hale encourages us to bring releasing into our work, bring it to our downlines, our employees, etc. Do we have permission to teach others how to let go? Even if they haven't (yet!) purchased a Sedona Method course?
    Laugher,
    As long as you stick with Could you let it go? Would you let it go? and When? and also let people know where to get the whole thing. Sure! Go for it! Love, Hale

Comment

Hi Laughter,

I've always found the best way to support others in discovering their natural ability to let go is to gently, and experientially, introduce them to the Sedona Method using the 3 basic questions Hale mentions above....if they're open to it.

My husband and I are frequently invited by a private health clinic, here in Sedona, to do just that, support patients in letting go. The groups know very little, if anything, about the Sedona Method and we're not there to teach it to them. They are however open to supporting themselves in better health and emotional wellbeing. We share with them from our own experience, release with them using the 3 questions, and encourage them to take a Sedona Method course so they can make it an intregal part of their lives.

Even though we are Licensed SM Instructor and Certified Coach we only introduce people to the basic principles of TSM in this informal setting, making available several copies of the SM Book for loan. On occasion we get a group together and show the SM movie "Letting Go" prior to scheduling a Foundation Course in Sedona.

I hope this gives you some ideas as how best to support your employees in learning the Sedona Method so they can continue practicing it on their own. Sedona Method courses are held in the US and abroad by Hale and our 5 Licensed Instructors, as well as the CD and online courses. Go to Sedona Method Seminars for a complete list of live seminars. If you can get a group of 20 or more together we will come to you!

Thank you for your loving interest in supporting others in being all they can be.

Love,
      Annrika
      Last edited by Annrika James; 02-11-2012, 12:25 PM.
      Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
      www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X