Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letting go of wanting to figure out goals

Hi,

I am having difficulty working on goals. I feel as though I have released from every angle on the topic, from audio recordings, 5th way method, wants, trying to figure it out, etc. Then I get to the point of what feels like letting go, hootlessness, but even though I am not thinking about it and could go either way on the matter, it seems more like apathy-- like I've given up-- which I also release on. I have even let go of trying to figure out how to let go of trying to figure out hootlessness (wrap your brain around that!). I feel great from my releasing, but no closer to achieving my goal. I keep thinking that different releases will end up being some sort of breakthrough to no avail. I am also wondering what hootlessness feels like. I am doing my best to let go of wanting to figure it out, but I think it would help to hear about other's experiences and ideas. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

Erin :-)

How about letting go of the judgment of - closer to achieving my goal.

Do you have action steps for your goals, like what you need to do next? Release on wanting S/A/C on those steps and when you do release you'll do them based on whether now is the right time to do them.

Alex

Comment

I'm curious what the steps are to conceptualizing that achieving goals is about releasing.

Comment

Phil, it's taught in quite a bit of detail in the course and manual of the super course and Effortless Creation.

Alex
        Last edited by Sedona Training -- Alex; 09-19-2012, 03:26 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
        X