No announcement yet.

Lester talks of 3 ways to go free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some really great stuff written by Delilah!

Allowed me to become aware of my beingness without a ton of releasing. Just great.
    Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post
      Hi Ahmed!

I actually do understand what you are asking...

There is no done point because there is no starting point.

As we release we discover that life goes on endlessly and sometimes there are reactions to life...so what?

As we release we discover there is no one to be attached or averse and nothing to be attached to or averse to...

We are already completely free, right here and right now. Lester discovered the freedom that he is and later explained that he had to "drop back down" to participate in the world in a particular kind of way. Even talking to the folks he was guiding through releasing process required his "dropping down" in order to be able to relate to what these folks were experiencing. As beingness there is nothing to say or do and no one to say or do it. Many, many, many folks are experiencing this right now even as I write this. I myself have to "drop down" just enough to get involved with reading your post and with using words and with typing a response to you. Otherwise there would be no response from the supposed "me" because there is no me and no "you" who needs a response.

Can you consider that you are already that which Lester discovered he was after three months of releasing. You are that right here and right now. All Lester did was to stop looking away from what he actually was in each present moment. Everyone can do that instantly but many don't because they think they know what is here right now so they don't actually CHECK. Check, what is here right now? What is actually here right now? See what appears in awareness. If it appears that there is anything other than the infinite beingness that you are right now then likely what is appearing is a memory from the past or a fantasy about the future. Check and see for yourself. What is actually here right now? Are there sensations? Thoughts? Feelings? So what? Are you those sensations, thoughts, feelings? When those sensations, thoughts, feelings disappear do you disappear? See if you can stop looking away from what is actually here right now and is always here and never changes no matter what the mind or the body is doing. You are not those things. The body and mind is always changing. That which you are never changes. Check and see what are you.

For infinite freedom that is here right now,
      Delilah
      Perfect!

Comment

Hi talulah!

These feelings or futility are just the next things to be released. Futility is just a illusory as any other feeling or thought. Once we clear the decks of all the old programs and see through the illusion we are invited to experience freedom fully. We don't have to accept the invitation but that is the next step. If the sense that there is no point is appearing in awareness that is essentially apathy and it is the next thing to be released. there is nothing freeing about futility. In fact that is just another illusion.

Best,
        Delilah
        Thank you for pointing this out - I had not realised that I was hanging out in apathy... I was experiencing overwhelming tiredness, I have been on burn-out mode for a long time. Through a brain injury I got blown off track, got into a downward spiral and stuck in survival mode. Now that I feel I have recovered well enough to start making new plans, I was quite taken by surprise that I woke up every morning with the thought "I don't want to live"... until I added "this kind of life anymore". I guess that it was my realisation that this is not freedom, and waking up to this highlighted many things that kept me in burn out mode and the world around me a reflection of what's going on in my inner world.

I feel that I am in a stage of transforming of how I do things, making a clear and conscious decision what I really want to do in this life, getting ready. Yes the old programs are certainly coming up and interesting to notice what's attached to them - all outdated and amazing how many things are connected to them that affects the way we think and feel....

Comment

We are holistic by nature, but that different functioning we need to exist. Moving in, moving out makes light into electric bulb. If everything is love than that is the love too, love in desgise but love. Thank you for reminding where the threats are. Really, if you are into good releasing state, there are sill a tendency to get you into lust or into pride (which are so swit and unresistable). I ask myself, how does these tendensy help me to achiew my goals? Then I take intence release at the tendency, and even more: helps myself phisicaly, put myself into water, or just swiming. Huge remedy for the tendencies. The next clue for me is musical quint, where are two voices at the same time makes quite good and powerful sounding, BUT IT IS NOT majore (good), and is not minore (bad), not emotional. It is neutral. To make it emotional you should add it by the third voice, good or bad (it is what we all always doing). But while we're doing so there is no more creation is possible. So I'm going to stay with this powerful, quintessence state and be quite happy with it because in the very this state creation is available. So no good, no bad, neutral, deep and empty: I am desolve into you...

Comment

Hi Ahmed!

I actually do understand what you are asking...

There is no done point because there is no starting point.

As we release we discover that life goes on endlessly and sometimes there are reactions to life...so what?

As we release we discover there is no one to be attached or averse and nothing to be attached to or averse to...

We are already completely free, right here and right now. Lester discovered the freedom that he is and later explained that he had to "drop back down" to participate in the world in a particular kind of way. Even talking to the folks he was guiding through releasing process required his "dropping down" in order to be able to relate to what these folks were experiencing. As beingness there is nothing to say or do and no one to say or do it. Many, many, many folks are experiencing this right now even as I write this. I myself have to "drop down" just enough to get involved with reading your post and with using words and with typing a response to you. Otherwise there would be no response from the supposed "me" because there is no me and no "you" who needs a response.

Can you consider that you are already that which Lester discovered he was after three months of releasing. You are that right here and right now. All Lester did was to stop looking away from what he actually was in each present moment. Everyone can do that instantly but many don't because they think they know what is here right now so they don't actually CHECK. Check, what is here right now? What is actually here right now? See what appears in awareness. If it appears that there is anything other than the infinite beingness that you are right now then likely what is appearing is a memory from the past or a fantasy about the future. Check and see for yourself. What is actually here right now? Are there sensations? Thoughts? Feelings? So what? Are you those sensations, thoughts, feelings? When those sensations, thoughts, feelings disappear do you disappear? See if you can stop looking away from what is actually here right now and is always here and never changes no matter what the mind or the body is doing. You are not those things. The body and mind is always changing. That which you are never changes. Check and see what are you.

For infinite freedom that is here right now,
            Delilah
            HI Delilah, I see how one gets to this place. with the kind of focus. To stop "looking away" I like it. NOW for the big question, how does one go from achieving a condition where you are looking at what you actually are to a condition of looking at what you actually are and allowing the body mind to achieve one goal rapidly and successfully after the other?

Comment

Hi malhoufha!

Sorry to just be getting back to you on this. I somehow managed to miss your reply.

First, let go of wanting to control your process and your outcomes. The more we want to control our process and our outcomes the more we slow things down. Being what we actually are doesn't preclude taking action steps on one's life. Releasing can help to open us to flow and allow taking action steps with more ease.

Best,
              Delilah
              www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
              X