Goal for having ideas or being more resourceful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goal for having ideas or being more resourceful

I have been thinking that a lot of my problems would just go away if I had the right ideas or I had more resources, or I became aware of the resources I had.

Here are some of the goals in this direction, that I thought of:
    • I allow myself to have all the solutions and resources I need. (need is like want, should I swap it for choose?)
    • I allow myself to have the perfect solutions for anything I choose.
    • I allow myself to be aware of all the power available to me.

I"m not sure would get more to the core of what I want.

On the other hand maybe this is all just wanting to know/wanting to find out, so maybe instead of working on a goal, maybe it would be better to just bring up the feeling of wanting to know and then let go of wanting to control? Or maybe I can do both a goal plus that.

Here is how Hale answered to this type of question On the sedona method Facebook page

"Question
    Is it beneficial to examine core stories that will release many stories at different layers?

Answer
    It is very beneficial to identify core patterns of stories if you can do this with your heart and without too much thought and struggle. Otherwise it is best to stick with the core wants and the stories that you are aware of at the moment. Whatever you release weakens even the core beliefs and stories that we all carry. Deeper issues will naturally surface and be released as you let go what you are aware of now.
    Love, Hale."

- - - Updated - - -

Here is how Hale answered to this type of question On the sedona method Facebook page

"Question
    Is it beneficial to examine core stories that will release many stories at different layers?

Answer
    It is very beneficial to identify core patterns of stories if you can do this with your heart and without
    too much thought and struggle. Otherwise it is best to stick with the core wants and the stories that you
    are aware of at the moment. Whatever you release weakens even the core beliefs and stories that we all carry.
    Deeper issues will surface and be released as you let go what you are aware of now.
    Love, Hale."

Comment

You can always ask yourself if it's wanting control, security, etc. Modify it if it helps to answer it, do I expect to be more in control if I have this? Do I expect to have more security? Or you might ask how would this give me more security? How would this give me more control. If you start answering the question, you've hit a core want.

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by ICan View Post
        I have been thinking that a lot of my problems would just go away if I had the right ideas or I had more resources, or I became aware of the resources I had.

Here are some of the goals in this direction, that I thought of:
        • I allow myself to have all the solutions and resources I need. (need is like want, should I swap it for choose?)
        • I allow myself to have the perfect solutions for anything I choose.
        • I allow myself to be aware of all the power available to me.

I"m not sure would get more to the core of what I want.

On the other hand maybe this is all just wanting to know/wanting to find out, so maybe instead of working on a goal, maybe it would be better to just bring up the feeling of wanting to know and then let go of wanting to control? Or maybe I can do both a goal plus that.
        Hi Ican!

These goal statements are great. Releasing on goals is a very powerful way to release. You are intuitively correct about leaving out words like need or want. The last to statements you wrote here are best in form in that they do include a problem. I think if you play around with all three statements for a bit you will find one that expresses the goal best for right now. Release on this for a while until you feel completely OK if you do or don't get the goal. If you are not having the gains that you want then consider and explore what might be in the way of your having the gains that you want and then write another goal statement that articulates that as the problem solved.

Also please make sure that you are taking action steps towards any of your goals. This is not maternal advice ( !) so much as it will help you to see any resistance that is in the way of your goals. Once you see that you can release on the resistance.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks to everyone who replied.

I think I have found the perfect way to move forward in my releasing. During the past 2 years all I have been releasing is wanting to control and resistance.

What I haven't released on is fear or wanting security, I guess cause even a couple of months ago the resistance covered it up. It's like a fear of everything. But now I can just sit back and release on it non-stop for half an hour or maybe longer.

I think I'll just focus on this now, I may be able to make quick progress.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to everyone who replied.

I think I have found the perfect way to move forward in my releasing. During the past 2 years all I have been releasing is wanting to control and resistance.

What I haven't released on is fear or wanting security, I guess cause even a couple of months ago the resistance covered it up. It's like a fear of everything. But now I can just sit back and release on it non-stop for half an hour or maybe longer.

I think I'll just focus on this now, I may be able to make quick progress.

Comment

That's great Ican!

Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
            X