The Benefits of Holistic Releasing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Benefits of Holistic Releasing

One of the main reasons I started Sedona method was money. I am a full time student and my mother gives me all my money. I never liked it and wanted to change my situation by becoming financially free.

However, I tried different things but never succeeded. Then, the Sedona method came into my life. My life took a complete turnover and my relationships that sucked, got better.

But, my financial situation remained the same. Then I completed the chapter- Your Wealth Builder from the book. This came as a bit of relief. Financial situation, although, remained the same. Yesterday I started using Holistic Releasing and huge chunks of my suffering because of money, blasted away.

The polarity I'm using is -

1. Could I allow myself to want and need money as much as I can?

2. Could I allow myself to let go of wanting and needing money as much as I can?

I am feeling quite free but not complete.

Are these questions enough?

When would I be completely free of my financial situation?

Could I allow myself to have as much money as I do have? / Could Iallow myself to have as much money as I don't have?
    Could I allow myself to focus on money as much as I do? / Could I allow myself to focus on money as much as I don't?

Alex

Comment

I am a full time student and my mother gives me all my money. I never liked it and wanted to change my situation by becoming financially free.
      The "wanting to change my situation" might be the obstacle for change in your situation. The aim in TSM is not to change a situation/feeling/emotion/etc. but to become imperturbable or hootless about the situation so that change can take place. What you are is already whole, complete and perfect, so what needs to change?

My suggestion would be, to first release on "wanting to change my financial situation" and after that do the other releases.

Could I allow myself to want to change my financial situation as much as I do? <--> Could I allow myself to welcome my financial situation as it is, as best I can?

Comment

Hi Skylord!

Holistic releasing IS very powerful.

How about:

I resist being financially free as much as I do.
        I welcome being financially free as best I can.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X