Can't seem to let go of my main insecurity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't seem to let go of my main insecurity

Hello everyone. I found the Sedona method around a month ago and has been great in my life so far. I already have come so far in a short time just by releasing my emotions. However there is one thing I seem to be stuck on, which is one of my main insecurities. I have this insecurity about my forehead. My forehead is big, but in my mind I can make it seem so terrible, while in reality it's not that bad. Either way, feelings will creep up on me which I can't seem to release. I tried the diving in method and I found that it stems from me believing that I cannot be accepted for it. Despite this I don't feel a release and still have the negative emotions associated with my insecurity. I feel like if I could release this once and for all I will be able to have massive benefits in my life. So my question is, does anyone have a practical way to release these feelings? The conventional "welcoming, could I let go, would I let go, when" does not seem to work.

What if your insecurities are just a thought? Could you welcome that? Could you let go of wanting to change that? Just yes or no, no further thinking is required. And could you let go of wanting to figure it out?

I also recommend the releases from Your Favorite Body Problem

Alex

Comment

Hi Polarbear!

Yes! Check out the recorded material in Your Favorite Body Problem.

Everyone has something about their body that they don't like or would like to change.

When we are hyper focused on a thing about the body I find one place to release is to release on the advs/disadvs of having this issue.
      Ex: Advs: It keeps me from reaching out to people
      Disadvs: It keeps me from reaching out to people

Advs: It allows me to hide
      Disadvs: I use it to hide

In the examples above I showed how often advs and disadvs can often be the same but sometimes they are not.

Please come back and post on ow things unfold for you,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
      X