Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your mind go blank when you've fully let go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your mind go blank when you've fully let go?

I'm following along with the book and letting go on what it tells me to let go of. And I noticed on a couple of things I let go of that when I tried to bring the feelings back up to let go on them some more that my mind just goes blank. And in that moment I can't seem to think or feel anything. Which makes me wonder if that is a sign that I've already let go of all of it. Is that normal for your mind to go blank if you try to let go of something you've already fully let go of? I couldn't bring the feeling back up. Does that happen to anybody else?

It's one of the ways you know you've released. It changed when you look at it again. It doesn't seem the same anymore.

Alex

Comment

Yes Kurrt. You've had a release. You're doing just fine! Good job.

Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

I'm not really sure if I'm releasing or not because I also take a deep breath and exhale at the same time. I try to let go on the exhale. I imagine that I'm releasing my negative feeling along with my breath. I see the negative feeling leaving - rising up from me like a bubble, as if I were farting under water. Anyway, since I'm taking a deep breath and exhaling at the same time that I'm releasing, it could be the deep breath that make my mind go blank. Or so I wonder because some things/issues seem to persist or come back later.

Comment

They seem to come back because you can go deeper releasing. I recommend changing the wording of whatever you're releasing. If for example you release I'm annoyed at xxx for yyy, Say I'm still 'angry' at xxx for yyy.

I find it helps to repeat the release in a different way a couple of times. Even if released, I find it possible to release a little more.

Alex

Comment

Hi Kuurt!

If you feel relief from your releasing then you ARE releasing. If something comes up again, just as Alex says, it's just coming up for more releasing so that you can go deeper.

Best,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
            X