Insanity at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insanity at work

Hello all, the company I work at was bought by another and the past 6 or so months have been chaos. I'll get overloaded and overwhelmed already, and the next week they'll double the work without blinking an eye.

I want to get another job but I am torn. If this is coming into my life am I somewhat obligated to see it through for my own development?

Hi Keif!

It's very useful to explore your question using the advantages and disadvantages process. Insert you questions about staying or leaving your job. That will help you have more clarity, be in more flow and do what is for you highest good.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach View Post
      Hi Keif!

It's very useful to explore your question using the advantages and disadvantages process. Insert you questions about staying or leaving your job. That will help you have more clarity, be in more flow and do what is for you highest good.

Best,
      Delilah
      Thanks Delilah. I did some releasing on it and I feel better about it now. It was rough there for the first half of the day. I'm gonna make this my top releasing priority this week.

As I was releasing it dawned on me that the company that bought us is a start up, and working for a start up is chaotic in general compared to a stable business (Start ups tend to be constantly racing to the finish line). So that gave me some more clarity into whether or not I should go.

Have a great week.

Comment

That's great keif!
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X