Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback on goal

Hey Guys,

I've been having great success with my goals so far using the Sedona method. I have recently started a new role at work that is perfect for my plans. The trouble that I'm running into is that now I am in the position that I have been aiming for is that I am completely overwhelmed by the freedom the role offers me. As a result, I spend 90% of my time procrastination and the times when I am able to get some work done, it's pretty low impact and average quality. I fear that if I continue the preform as I have been in this role it will be taken away from me.

So lots to let go of here

I thought a good place to start would be to set another goal and see what comes up to be released.

I would love to get your guys feedback on the goal and see if it fits within what the Sedona method advises.

Goal: I allow myself to produce highly valued, brilliant and impactful work daily.

All feedback is welcome

Thank,
    Aaron

sounds like an excellent goal written from Courage.
    ... let us know how it works.

Comment

Hi ald!

Looks geat! How about adding a "now" and a "joyfully" to it?

"I now allow myself to joyfully produce highly valued, brilliant and impactful work daily."

Keep us posted on how things go,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your feedback!

I have been working on this goal for a few days now and have found each session tends to just stir up my emotions. Should I been continuing the session until I feel good about my goal or is it ok for me to chip away at it daily until it starts to shift. This one really feels like a bit of a large rock.

Thanks,
        Aaron

Comment

Hi ald!

There are advantages to both approaches. Continuing the session sometimes helps because of the momentum started. And when something doesn't release completely in one session coming back to it daily is also really helpful. The good news is that the emotions getting stirred up is a GAIN!!!! That's the stuff that is trying to come and get released. See if you can bring awareness to the actual sensations of the emotions because that's the energy that needs to be supported in the release. The "large rock" is probably the resistance to the emotions (energy) trying to come up and be released. "Large rock" sensations are indications of blocked energy. Sensations are the emotional energies trying to release. Feelings are sensations we feel in the body...that's why we call them feelings, we feel them in our bodies. Sounds like you're doing well.

Keep letting go into flow,
          Delilah
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
          X