Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scarcity of Time

Hello everyone,

It is mentioned in the Main Course CDs that we should act like we have all the time in the world. Wouldn't this lead to procrastination and being inefficient?

All the best,
    Daremo

Hi Daremo!

Please indicate where exactly it says that "we should act like we have all the time in the world." In which section is this located? I really want to know where you hear Hale or anyone say this. I am wondering if you are confusing a holistic release with a command. There is no place in any recording or in any retreat or support call where Hale says that we "should" do anything. The word "should" is a trigger for resistance. He talks about that too in the recordings.

Releasing is an internal process. When we feel we don't have enough time we get tense inside. And that makes it difficult to function in the time that we have. If we release this tension then we get much more done in the time that we have. The holistic release goes something like:

Could welcome feeling like there is not enough time?
    Could welcome feeling like there is all the time in the world?

A holistic release is a PROCESS designed to help us relax inside, to let go of tension and any internal contraction. As mentioned above, when we let go of being stressed inside we accomplish much more than we do when we are tied up in knots.

Again, please find and review the section where you think Hale is saying that "we should act like we have all the time in the world." I am certain that your interpretation is not, in fact, accurate.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Yes my wording is wrong. I remember the part about the "shoulds".
      It was actually part of a release in CD20 of the Supercourse, Release on the Scarcity of Time. "Could you be open at least to the possibility that you have all the time in the world?"

Thanks for clarifying!!

Edit:
      Could you please elaborate on the question "Could you be open at least to the possibility that you have all the time in the world?"
      What possibility would that be ? That our spirit is timeless hence we are not bound by time?
      Does any of the other Audio courses explore this idea further?
      Last edited by Daremo; 09-27-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Hi Daremo!

Just answer the question honestly If you get a "no" just let the answer be "no." If you keep going back and forth between the two opposite questions in the holistic release and answer honestly you will see what can happen. The questions don't need to make sense to the logical linear mind in order for them to help you go beyond the mind. Just let the words/questions wash over you and answer them honestly. Take your time with the questions. They are part of a PROCESS and not about what makes sense to your mind. The process can take you out of your limited mind and into your infinitude if you just explore the process experientially instead of trying to figure out what the questions mean.

Warmly,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you very much

Best Wishes,
          Daremo

Comment

Working...
          X