The 4 Questions Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 4 Questions Question.

When a negative memories produce negative emotions. I know to ask the 4 questions to myself. I have the thought and negative emotion in my awareness. So do I continue to stay aware of the thought/emotion as I ask the 4 questions of just allow my mind to drift as I am asking and answering? Thank you very much if you could help me understand this instructional point.

Hi seven!

We don't think of any emotion as negative. We think of each emotion as a frequency of energy. So apathy is the lowest frequency and grief is a higher frequency than apathy and on and on up the list to courageousness, acceptance and peace. Peace being the highest frequency. When we are in peace we have lots of energy and everything is easy and there is no perturbations.

The questions are mostly yes and no questions. So the key is to answer the questions honestly, Either yes or no are just fine answers and both can result is a great release as long as you answer honestly and not how you want to answer them or how you think you should. Pay attention to what's going on from the chin down to see how you are reacting to the questions and the topic you are releasing on. Notice the sensations in your throat, chest and stomach to see what your reactions are and how the release is going. We can tell if there is a release if there is more relaxation, spaciousness, energy flow, and/or peace. If the mind is drifting that just means that there is some resistance. Remember that EVERYONE has resistance. Welcome the resistance so that it can release too. If the mind is very productive, if it's very busy, then the busy thoughts are also just coming up to be released. Welcome the busy thoughts so that the mind can open and release all the busy thoughts.

Please keep us posted on how things unfold,
    Delilah
    Last edited by DelilahCertifiedSMCoach; 10-07-2018, 07:38 AM.
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi seven!

I just edited and corrected my answer to you. I apologize if I confused you at all. I meant to say that grief is a higher frequency than apathy not less higher.

Thanks,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
      X