How Much Time Do You Recommend Releasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Time Do You Recommend Releasing

Hi, I am new to the SM and just doing the Supercourse and I am not sure how to incorporate this in my life, i.e. how often to practice the SM. In the morning and evening makes sense to me, however, would you recommend some more in-depth sessions where you go deeper, such as on the weekend where you can devote maybe a few hours to it at a time. It would be awesome to get your insight into how much time and when to do it? Greetings from Germany, Andy

Hi andyk!

Yes, releasing a little in the A.M. and P.M. is great. Your instinct to make time to go deeper on the weekend is spot on. There is no down side to releasing. We can't release too much. The more we release the more quickly we become imperturbable and the more quickly we discover and experience our infinitude.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi Delilah,

Thanks for the answer. It's really helpful.

Greetings
      Andy

Comment

Hi andyk - I started near to the beginning of this year and am immersed in it - releasing as much as possible, whenever I can, taking more courses, listening to things over and over. You might find joining some of the support calls helpful - or listening to the archives of them. If you haven’t already found them, the Sedona ones are here https://www.sedona.com/Support-Calls
        They’re free but if you take one of the retreats (online or in person) then there are also monthly retreat support calls which appear in your library. Some of the other trainers here do regular calls as well. It’s all really helpful.

Comment

Hi Maudie!

Thanks for sharing some of your experience with TSM!

Best,
          Delilah
          www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
          X