Releasing only on the wants?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releasing only on the wants?

Is it effective to just release the wants, and not even bother with a question first? I've notice a lot of times where the feeling you have or the question you're bringing up for releasing isn't actually addressed anyway, so what if you just went straight to releasing the wants? Has anyone done it long enough to tell if it's an effective strategy? I've been trying it, but I don't want to keep doing it if it doesn't work, or may even be worse for me.

Hi Bomber!

Yes, sure, we can focus only on the wants and release only on them. We can use any of the processes or parts of the processes or layer the processes in any way that we choose. Experimenting and finding what works for us in any given moment is highly recommended. There is no down side to releasing any kind of way we might find useful, or interesting. If we feel worse after releasing that only means we've brought some stuff up that needs more releasing. If we keep at it we'll feel better and better.

Best,
    Delilah
    theaccordcenter@gmail.com
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Cool, thanks Delilah. I'd like to have a small enough set of strategies that I remember them all. That way I won't get stumped by trying to remember what set of questions to ask for what feelings. For example, holistic releasing works great most of the time, but there are times when it just isn't the right release for the job. If I can find two or three sets that cover 90% of releasing, I'll improve my odds of incorporating releasing every day. It's not a habit yet, but I am remembering to release more and more throughout the day.

Comment

Working...
      X