Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30 years of suppression and 2 of release. Still going! When does this stabilize?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 30 years of suppression and 2 of release. Still going! When does this stabilize?

How old are you approximately (20, 30, 40, 50, 60)?

How long has it been since you took the course?

Has your releasing and creation seemed to balance yet?

After 30 years of suppression and 2 years since taking the Sedona Method course, my mind is still constantly going over and releasing the past, as I find the conditioning is frequently in the way of me living life effectively and freely.

Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying life for the first time in many years and I am able to manage my emotions much better. However, I'm in constant release whenever I'm sitting and apparently inactive. Right now, for example, I'm processing and releasing childhood conditioning that is related to managing relationships as I write this post!

I asked for this when I went through some part of the Sedona Method about being constantly in release, and it has been effective in improving how I look at life and my experience of life. I'm just wondering if it ever stabilizes? Allowing new conditioning to override old conditioning is not the most pleasant of processes.

P.S. No, I don't want to release this wondering of when this stabilizes. This is not an unwanted emotion / unwanted question. :P

I would love to hear the experiences from all of you beautiful people out there! Thanks!!!

Hi Rty22!

I'm 65. I take every single course offered by Hale Dwoskin.

Not really sure what you mean by stabilize. Could you please explain what you mean by this?

I'm glad that you have found releasing of value and that "(You are) enjoying life for the first time in many years and I am able to manage my emotions much better."

Long before I found TSM I accidentally discovered letting go and found it to be very powerful. When I found TSM I was amazed to see that there was a process somewhat like what I had been doing. As I explored the basic questions I often got a no for an answer. This went on for two years! But the weird thing was that even thought I got a lot of no's I felt better every time I released. There's lots more to the story about my journey with letting go but I'll leave it at this for now.

Warmly,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hi all

I am 46. I took the course last summer and I have been constantly learning new aspects of myself and about releasing ever since. Still, I consider myself a complete beginner; TSM often leads me to see unexpected aspects about me and my deeply rooted beliefs and how they have shaped my life.

TSM came to my life shortly after a sudden family death and I was on a rollercoaster of emotions for many months, but I strongly believe that TSM helped me through the worse . During those times I was lead to release on things that I didn’t see as an issue and completely unrelated to my family bereavement, yet it did help my grieving!. I now feel that I have become an observer of my feelings and I manage them much better.
      When I started noticing the changes I was often waiting for a breakthrough and perhaps wanting to be done with releasing ( I guess that is what you mean by stabilize), but now I think releasing is like a new way of looking at life, therefore we are never done or reduce our releasing. More so, we learn to incorporate it in anything that we do and if we had a life of suppression or resisting in the past, we owe to ourselves to give whatever time it takes to let free what needs to come out. When you think you have surrendered there is often more to surrender. Or that is my experience!

Has anybody experience no answer when exploring the basic questions, I feel sometimes my mind does not have an answer and I am just unsure what to do then
      Many thanks

Comment

Hi Coco13!

Thanks for the great share!

When the mind doesn't have an answer that is the answer. Just welcome the no answer. And keep going.

Keep us posted on how your process continues to unfold,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
        X