5th Way Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Way Questions

I'm just asking out of curiosity, and possibly for some inspiration. Does it get easier the more we see ourself as awareness? Right now my mind/feelings pulls me in pretty often, then have to 5th way and it goes INSTANTLY. Will this get easier and can i rest more as this awareness rather than being pulled into thoughts/feelings?

And also, the 5th way is so effortless with me now its my favourite releasing technique. Combined with releasing wants its really incredible how positive my days are now. How do I apply the 5th way to goals?

1. Visualize a goal/say goal statement
    2. Notice what comes up
    3. Am I these feelings/thoughts, or am I whats aware?

Something along those lines?

Awareness and beingness, same same right? I also like "presence".

I think that's all of it hahah...

oh.. one thing.
    I had quite an experience of being emotionally neglected, and therefore I bought the individual program called abusive parents.

it's called "parental-abuse" and in that Hale talked about the 5th way to let go, his humorous way and witty and also part of the emotion release back then is the reason drawed/triggered me to buy the inner circle program...

though I found it doesn't apply to my situation, but, that's the first time I heard hale covered a little bit about 5th way in a pretty way.
    sorry that I can't reiterate it to you, but I d love to give you the material if you like, it's an individual program for 17mins long.
    it's in the retreat program.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that's all of it hahah...

oh.. one thing.
    there is an individual program called "parental-abuse" and in that Hale talked about the 5th way to let go, this is also what drawed/triggered me to buy the inner circle program...
    I found it doesn't apply to my situation, but, that's the first time I heard hale covered a little bit about 5th way in a pretty interesting way.
    sorry that I can't reiterate it to you, but I d love to give you the material if you like, it's an individual program for 17mins long.
    it's in the retreat program.
    Last edited by cyi; 05-04-2017, 01:45 AM.
    www.sedona.com Home of the Sedona Method

Comment

Hi mangos!

First, the fact that the 5th Way supports a release so easily is a great gain.

Yes, it does get easier to not only let go of thoughts and feelings as we experience the awareness that we are but it also gets easier because we don't get hooked or pushed or pulled by the thoughts or feelings. They don't grab hold of us much after a while. They either stop appearing altogether or they appear and they just move on through effortlessly.

The example of a 5th Way release for goals that you wrote out above is a beautiful 5th Way release.

Yes, awarenes, beingness, presence, are all the same thing.

Best,
      Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
      X