Getting stuck patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting stuck patterns

I’m having trouble releasing certain patterns to in my life such as feelings of pride and feelings of wanting approval, every time such feelings might arise I get stuck wanting release them. And even though I let go wanting to Change it, it never releases. I’m trying to figure out how to get out of this loop of getting stuck with certain patterns in my life because earlier in my use of the method I was able to develop a certain amount of momentum in my releasing, but it seems as if I reached a stage where all the things that I have never been able to release are the only things left to let go. Right now it seems as if I’ve suppressed all of these behavioral patterns because I never knew How to release them. Now it seems like Everytime something comes up it instantly gets stuck and all I can do is try to let go of wanting to change it but it eventually will always come back up.

Hi Xave!

See how allowing yourself to hold on to the patterns works.

Ex:

Could I allow myself to hold onto wanting approval as much as I do?
    Could I just open to how much I want approval and allow it to be here as fully as possible as best I can?
    Would I?
    When?

When we can't let go it 's helps to actually consciously welcome holding on. Keep on holding on until it releases. there are lots of posts of mine about how welcoming is the second most fundamental way to release that you can read all over this website. See if you can find some and see if that makes sense to you.

Let us know how that works out for you,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
    X