Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleanup for oneself

Hi, all!

I have seen reference to doing the cleanup procedure on oneself, but am unclear as to how the questions and the procedure should go.

I tried by doing it back and forth, but suddenly asked myself who exactly was I addressing, lol.

Perhaps some parts of the original procedure are modified specifically. Can someone tell me exactly how it can be done?

Thanks so much, and much love to all!

Rose

Hi rose2!

If you go at it using your name in the third person it will be clearer.

Ex: Are you feeling like Rose is controlling you, or trying to control you?, Etc.

Best,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks, Delilah. It's the second part of the questioning that throws me off.

For the part where the original cleanup addresses the "other" person, is this the way it goes?

Did I try to control Rose, or did it seem that way? Or is that part left out?

Comment

Yes, you've got it Rose! Yes, keep that part in and see what happens. It's a great process to explore like this.

Warmly,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

So, what this process for?
          it's interesting... but what for? And where to read about it?

Comment

Hi illa!

The "Cleanup" process can be found in the most current iteration of The Sedona Method book or in the Supercourse and the workbook that goes with the Supercourse.

Best,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Working...
            X