Love what is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love what is

Hello, im new to this forum and hoping to find some help. The concept of loving what is; how can we love robbers, murderers and such people. I have a lot of fear that what if my home gets invaded or i get raped. Not sure how to release on this and how to look at from a place of love.

Hi Bsarkar!

First, welcome to TSM community!

Your question is a "What if?" question. In this moment, are you being robbed, invaded, raped?" So check and see what is actually happening right now. the operative words in the last sentence are "what is"...Your fears at the moment are fantasies about the future aren't they? So check, what is actually happening right now? And then see, can you love what is actually happening right now? Welcome whatever your answer is.

Warmly,
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Its hard for me to live in the present moment my thoughts are constantly with what if it happens now or a feeling of something bad is going to happen if im happy.

Comment

I understand Bsarkar. Do you have The Sedona Method book? If you don't, I recommend that you purchase that either here or on Amazon because what you are describing here is best addressed by releasing on the wants. The more you can release on the wants the easier it will be to be more fully present in this moment.

Best,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thanks for responding. I just purchased the book will look it over and release on my wants. A big one for me is wanting safety.

Comment

Working...
          X