Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illness of the body after excessive release?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illness of the body after excessive release?

Hey everyone!

I have been using the technique for about 4 weeks now, and I had great successes. Before I was repressing my emotions like a champion with weed and additional behavior. In the past three weeks I have been sick 2 times so I could not leave my bed for a day or two. My intuition says that it was energetic. I don't know though. Does anyone have any experience on this?

I was releasing every day several times during the day. I tend to be a bit extreme when I go into new things. I wanted to release anything that comes up right away.

Happy to hear some opinions on this.

Love

Dude123

Hi Dude123!

Not sure what you mean by sick 2 times. If you mean you felt nauseous, that can happen when we finally release some stored up feelings. Because we aren't medical experts we don't claim to diagnose, treat or cure any medical condition and we encourage folks to consult the appropriate professional. TSM, AKA releasing, is not only a process of self inquiry but also an energy modality so yes, energy releases do occur while releasing.

Welcome to TSM community!
    Delilah
    www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you for welcoming me so nicely.

I had a day of diarrhea and the last two days it was a cold keeping me in bed with a tiredness, sore throat, cough and sneezes. I have taken care of myself quite well in that time, I don't see why these things would have happened in my body.

I want to emphasize that I DO NOT want any medical advice. My question was specifically about if anyone had any experience with this. I can imagine that the symptoms were part of the release. So I don't know if I am going to fast about it or when illnesses come up out of the blue, I just release more.

Anyway I can keep u updated if this happens more often.

Comment

Nearly all the symptoms that you have disclosed here are not typical reactions to releasing. There is no way for us to know if those symptoms are occurring for you because of releasing.
        Occasionally people can feel fatigue and when that happens it can mean that blocked energy is trying to release.
        We understand that that kind of fatigue is an indication that releasing is going well and we suggest that allowing (welcoming) the fatigue to come up fully will dissolve any blockages and the fatigue will release as well.

Are you having any positive reactions to the releasing?

Warmly,
        Delilah
        www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Hey Delilah!

Yes, I had great results with several social anxieties and releasing. It would be a bit private to tell explicitly but it seemed miraculous to me. That is why I went into it so thoroughly. In general I feel a lot lighter and I feel like there is much transforming inside myself. I really do feel great relief and many old and heavy things leave me. At the same time my mind is searching for more and more to release and finds it at a faster pace than I can keep up with it.

Thank you for the advice on welcoming the fatigue. I think this will help me great deal.

Love

Bálint

Comment

That's great Balint! Thanks for sharing your process and experiences here. You will help and inspire a lot of people!

For your freedom,
            Delilah
            www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Thank you again for the advice for welcoming the fatigue. It was something else releasing this one. Must have been passed on from my grand grand grand grand grand father or something. Took a while too. I am still in awe. That was really big. Thank you!!! Much love to you, Delilah!

Comment

Working...
              X