soap bubble feelings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soap bubble feelings

hey guys do any of you experience feelings that feel like soap bubbles or even tennis or footballs sometimes inside the solar plexus stomach area, anyway when i focus in on them or dive into them they pop sometimes multiple times, like they contract i can actually see that area of the stomach rise, like a muscle spasm or twitch or something, im just wondering if anyone else feels these feelings and are they normal?? sometimes it feels like a rock right there in my solar plexus then it moves to the right side presing against my skin, but with no visible lumps or bumps, feels like a ball of energy, just would like some information on this if anyone else feels it and whats the best way to release it
    thanks

Yes, these bubbles of energy moving around and through the body are quite normal, especially as the body relaxes, energy flows more freely throughout the body. The Holistic process is a very simple and effective process for dissolving inner pressure, or pockets of trapped energy. Ask yourself: "Could I welcome the sensation/pressure?" Then: "Could I welcome an area of the body that is sensation free/relaxed?" After welcoming both sides of this "polarity" a couple of times, stretch beyond the body: "Welcome the space that surrounds and interpenetrates the body". Simply open inside as you welcome; dissolving happens naturally. Then enjoy your day - it's a passing phase. Annie
    Last edited by Annrika James; 08-04-2010, 09:23 AM.
    Annrika James Sedona Method Instructor
    www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
    [email protected]

Comment

I experience a similar sensation. Lately, I've focused on releasing on the bubbles rather than trying to come up with an issue to release about. When I do it, I feel it dissolve or "pop". Sometimes there's even an audible pop or crackle because something in my body shifted at the same time.

Then after the pop, I feel a sort of warmth/tingling/vibration flowing from where the bubble was to another part of my body.

Comment

It is also helpful to say open to and notice other results of releasing, i.e: clarity of mind, decisiveness, ease and flow of life, restful, uninterrupted sleep, happiness for no reason! Annie
        Last edited by Annrika James; 08-05-2010, 06:37 PM.
        [email protected]

Comment

What exactly are these bubbles Annrika? Why do they show up when we do the method?

Comment

Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't. They're just little pockets of energy being released thru the body.
            The point here is not to get attached to them, or to tie releasing in with any particular experience. Experiences come and go.

Just for the fun of it, you can even release on the bubbles by letting go of w/to change them or w/to figure out why they're there and what they mean. Or even apply the triple welcoming process, including any sense that they're personal.

Then simply set them free!!

Annrika
            [email protected]

Comment

i understand that "my mind is trying to figure it out", but when i am introducing something new into my life and specific phenomena occurs that make me raise my eyebrows, i have to ask questions. Especially when other people are experiencing it. Plz excuse me 4 trying to understand it, but in my own experience, when red flags go up that need my attention it is better for me to pay attention than just dismissing it.
              Why are these pockets of energy being released? What specifically is this "energy" you are talking about? Is it blood circulation? Nervous energy?
              And still, what are these pockets of energy?

Comment

Since TSM doesn't treat, diagnose, or give advice about any physical conditions, and there does seem to be some concern on your part about this phenomena, you may wish to seek the advice of a trained medical professional.

Sincerely,

Annrika
                [email protected]

Comment

thank you for the copy+paste disclaimer! that was the right Sedona Method technique i needed! my bubble cleared right up after reading it! thanks Annrika!

Comment

Warm regards
                    [email protected]

Comment

Good to read. It helps with my "designer label" and other physical stuff. I had learned a technique before Sedona that called it "stuck" energy. The other technique is good for me; but I did find myself trying to get rid of the sensation, or figure out what emotional thing I was holding onto. I'm so glad I'm learning about Sedona because it makes all the other things I've learned more effective. I find I get aches in my chest often. I can use the same method. I really like how this method brings me into the present.

Comment

Working...
                      X