Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finance question

Hi,

I have been using the SM for several years, and my life has changed a lot in that time. But one of my original goals - financial freedom - seems farther away than ever. Part of me feels I should be focussing on freedom, and part of me thinks I should be trying to release on finance specifically. Can anyone assist?

Thanks

Originally posted by ChrisPaul View Post
    Hi,

I have been using the SM for several years, and my life has changed a lot in that time. But one of my original goals - financial freedom - seems farther away than ever. Part of me feels I should be focussing on freedom, and part of me thinks I should be trying to release on finance specifically. Can anyone assist?

Thanks
    Hi, ChrisPaul,

This is a good question and one that many of us grapple with, because the gains from the Sedona Method come as they do, they may not be predictable.

The two focuses are not mutually exclusive. Releasing on freedom releases the attachments and aversions blocking any goal. And releasing on any goal removes the seeming coverings to Beingness, freedom. However, if you are more interested in financial abundance, release on that. It is what is present for you now.

Freedom is already here. It doesn't need to be accomplished, just noticed. It's the field on which your desires appear, that which is beyond any appearance, the 'you' that is always present and without qualities.

You can add noticing the freedom to the processes you do around financial abundance. The triple welcoming process has this included in it already. To the other processes, simply add a question or pointer such as "Could I allow myself to notice the silence or Isness on or in which this appears?" or "Could I allow myself to rest as that which needs no wanting (money, wealth,etc.) to be?"

Please feel free to contact me for a complimentary releasing session or if you have questions. I find the written word often is just one more piece of information to feed the mind. The releasing conversations uncover the freedom in a few minutes.

Thank you for posting this great question. I know this is an issue faced by many others.

All the best,

Susan
    Susan Seifert
    Certified Sedona Method Coach
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
    Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Hi ChrisPaul,

I am wondering if you have explored the advantages and disadvantages releasing process with this goal. If not, you might want to do that.

Keep us posted and let us know how things are going.

I would also recommend that you consider having a free initial session with a coach on this website. Sometimes working privately with a coach can support your process more deeply and in ways that might surprise you.

All the best,

Delilah
      www.theaccordcenter.net

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPaul View Post
        Hi,

Thanks
        Hi Chris,

I feel similar, but at the same time I know that it isn't true. In my case, I still make little money, but my "new" girlfriend of 1.5 years (she is already a Sedona Method gain ) brings in a reasonable amount of money. Not the kind of financial freedom I amagined... but it still helps to pay the rent . Today, out of the blue, a rich guy called me on the phone and might be interested in sponsoring me as a Sedona Method coach... oooops....

So,

"Financial freedom" is just 2 words. What we are really looking for is the feeling (or idea) of abundance. Freedom/life/beingness is already all abundance. It doesn't follow our mind's rules. It doesn't necissarily come the way we expect it. It's good to be open to however it shows.

What exactly does "financial freedom" mean to you?
        Skype me up - schedule your free session now!

Comment

Hello Chris,

From an independent businessman and SM Certified Coach point of view, your goal for financial freedom is totally acceptable--and do-able! I have experienced, through letting go with the Sedona Method, great success and financial gain in a variety of endeavors: acting, TV/film production, real estate sales, development and investment...and sometimes money (in sizable amounts) has just come in un-expectedly, from sources outside of my seeming "sphere of influence"!

So, it sounds like you have a strong intention. However, check and see if there is any wanting to control (w/c) how this abundance comes to you. Releasing for the financial freedom to funnel through some specific service, job, or investment only does not allow for full openess and flexibility. Do you really care how the $$ shows up?

Also, give yourself approval for wanting this goal. Lester always said: Freedom and financial freedom are not mutually exclusive. He encouraged me (and all of us) to be successful in the world; to master the body/mind/world...then you are a master!!

I invite you to contact me (link below) to continue this releasing conversation and accelerate the accomplishment of your financial freedom goal!

Happy releasing,
          Tim
          Last edited by Tim McCavitt; 08-24-2010, 02:16 PM.
          Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
          http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
          [email protected]

Comment

Good day Tim

Could you be specific on which process you used to secure the many financial opportunities that came to you.

Rgds
            Dano

Comment

Thanks for the interesting posts here and tips
              Ive just enrolled in a Life coach and Counselling Diploma course....so I can get certified to help others in this arena and generate income.
              It is distance ed and alot of theory but I can get in and get it done. The answers Ive written all seem to relate around the Sedona Method and Im answering from what I know to be true from experiencing the teachings.
              It feels as though Im turning 'life coaching' into the sedona method as best I can !!!
              Better let go of the 'word spin thing' and over analysing too sometimes...!
              Also it may just happen that I do some practical here, sometimes it may not be able to 'not do' these things ...!!
              Any tips from those who have done this already would be appreciated and thanks again for the above posts

Comment

Financial Freedom

Originally posted by dano View Post
                Good day Tim

Could you be specific on which process you used to secure the many financial opportunities that came to you.

Rgds
                Dano
                Hi Dano,

The experience of financial freedom was (is) the result of not so much any specific process, but simply releasing and welcoming in/on/around my relationship/beliefs/opinions/conclusions re. money and abundance. The area of releasing on money is (no pun intended) so rich...Advantages/disadvantages are good, triple welcoming re. your history with money (or work/creativity) and your financial freedom goal...holistic releasing re. scarcity & abundance...really, Dano, any and all releasing/welcoming helps in that it all results in more openess and allowance of what is, which promotes inclusion, which allows for greater universal support!

You'll be able to get into action with more confidence and intuitive knowing...

Real practical guidance and processes are incorporated in the newly released Financial Liberation Seven Day Retreat Online Course; you might also want to check it out.

However, the easiest, most powerful "process" is simply seeing through the illusion of a separate 'me'...seeing through the illusion of separation...the Fifth Way.

I hope this gives you a bit more to go on. Let me know how it unfolds!

Regards,
                Tim

P.S. Coupling your releasing/welcoming with visualization is great too:
                "How would I feel having achieved this goal? Engage all your
                senses: how would it look, feel, sound, taste...how would I feel?"
                Welcome all that. Then do a series of Triple Welcoming...
                Tim McCavitt Sedona Method Instructor
                http://www.sedonareleasingworldwide.com
                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X