How to release a persistent knot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to release a persistent knot?

There is a knot of negative emotions right under my solar plexus, it has been there for long. When I first used the Sedona Method, the results were amazing. I felt unlimited, happy, and my usually shy behavior changed to being more confident and outgoing. However lately, when I release it's more like temporary results, I feel good for a moment but new stuff just keeps coming up. Also I've been releasing on this knot, but it wont go away, and it's frustrating because it's like it's keeping me from becoming fully released. Any advice on what to do in this situation?
    Jai Guru Dev

There are two ways to let this go:

Step 5 of the 6 steps: If you are stuck, let go of wanting to change the stuckness.

Another way is to simply and fully welcome the sensation. Your resistance to it is the only thing keeping it stuck. Actually, the resistance is what you are feeling.

Have you ever tried to push a beach ball under the water? The beach ball is nothing but air. What happens when you push harder? It feels heavier. It takes all your strength. When you stop the pushing, it becomes light again. Feelings are like that. There's almost no substance to them! You are simply feeling your resistance.

It's the same with that sensation. Could you just let yourself be with it? Allow the sensation to be however it is. And if there's some gripping or resistance, could you simply allow or notice that too?

Thanks for posting. And if you still have problems or questions, please feel free to call for a complimentary releasing session.
    Best,
    Susan
    Last edited by Coach Susan; 08-16-2010, 09:19 AM.
    Susan Seifert
    Certified Sedona Method Coach
    http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
    Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Originally posted by Coach Susan View Post
      Your resistance to it is the only thing keeping it stuck. Actually, the resistance is what you are feeling.
      I released on resistance and it made a big difference, I feel a lot better than I've done in a while. I noticed that I had a strong feeling of resistance towards releasing resistance, when I released on that and other remaining resistance, things opened up inside. It was like the mind was trying everything to make me not release resistance. Thanks for pointing that out
      Jai Guru Dev

Comment

Chrisian5:

Bravo!
        Susan Seifert
        Certified Sedona Method Coach
        http://www.yoursedonacoach.com
        Register for my Free Sedona Method Support calls

Comment

Working...
        X