stop smoking start exercising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stop smoking start exercising

i never wrote any gain i had with releasing. i know i should start writing them but i find it inconvenient.

2 most noticeable gains i had with releasing were:
    1. i started exercising every single day
    2. i stopped smoking

i started jogging for 25-30min everyday (brisk walking in the beginning) and stopped smoking 2 days later (after 6 years of 15 cigarettes per day). it was in january this year, still the same now except the thrill and sense of achievement went away when it comes to smoking. first month without cigarette i felt like i did something very big in my life, now its like i never smoked before, no big deal. jogging part is still fun and i love it. i love seeing my body being more and more fit. i was never fat or too skinny i just had low stamina. brisk walking was tough, walking upstairs was causing tight chest and i was feeling dizzy. now i catch myself breathing through my nose after 10-15min of jogging.

i was releasing on those 2 goals just in my head, i never wrote them down on paper... i wasnt really excpecting much.. there is recording on addictions and i picked my smoking habit. later i did resistance on exercising or something like that. few times thats it.

i would like to post many more gains in the near future...

sorry4my english

Great gains.

The benefit of putting them in writing is you get to see the process and that gives you something to build on. You know you did something that worked for you.

Alex

Comment

Great gains.

The benefit of putting them in writing is you get to see the process and that gives you something to build on. You know you did something that worked for you.

Alex

Comment

oh i see there is category for sharing personal gains i guess this is not it so delete this thread if it is inappropriate. there is just so many categories i dont know where to post what.

Comment

Wrong section maybe. I won't delete it. Nor will I move it. We're working on improving the forum. Hopefully make it easier to use and work out where to post.

Alex

Comment

oh i remember this thread, im still working out regulary and i have no slightest desire for cigarettes.

i started running upstairs, im getting seriously fit. if there is one thing im happy about in my life it has to be my working out routine.

- - - Updated - - -

oh i remember this thread, im still working out regulary and i have no slightest desire for cigarettes.

i started running upstairs, im getting seriously fit. if there is one thing im happy about in my life it has to be my working out routine.

Comment

Working...
            X